Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Where can i buy Maternity Tights?

(17 Posts)
SpringChicken Mon 23-Feb-04 10:28:36

Bought some new maternity clothes at weekend and found some really nice little pleated skirts - bought them for holiday but quite fancied wearing them when i get back with tights and flat boots.

Does anywhere actually sell Maternity tights?

lydialemon Mon 23-Feb-04 10:32:14

Mothercare have them, as do big branches of Boots. I found them too short though ( I'm 5' 11) so I bought cheap size 26 tights from Evans instead!

How about these ?

melsy Mon 23-Feb-04 10:41:02

Found these too, as I wore them. M&S

fisil Mon 23-Feb-04 21:14:11

I got mine from John Lewis - they were called "tights for two" so I couldn't resist. Very comfy too.

fairydust Mon 23-Feb-04 22:57:04

I'll let you in to a secret - M&S - John Lewis Next - maternity tights are all made by aristoc just different packaging

(Father works for them)

SpringChicken Tue 24-Feb-04 09:44:25

Thanks everyone! Will try and get some at the weekend. Didn't really fancy any fishnet numbers or anything like that but quite fancied some wolly ones rather than the lycra ones.

Anyway, will have a snoop and see how i get on. Thanks for you help

Twinkie Tue 24-Feb-04 09:50:08

Not sure if they do tights but try Hennes for cool maternity clothes and they are sooo cheap.

Bebe Maman JoJo try too - their maternity clothes are good and I am sure they will do tights.

Hope you are ok and your little bump is growing nicely XXX

SpringChicken Tue 24-Feb-04 11:24:06

Cheers Twinkie - got some really cool bits from Hennes on Saturday - got some nice skirts, which i why i am after tights

Bozza Tue 24-Feb-04 12:34:37

I bought some from Mothercare and they are really rubbish. I am normally size 10 and 5' 4" and so bought size small/medium which are supposed to fit up to 5' 7". They (like lydialemon says) are too short and really cut into my thighs and won't stay over the bump.

Due to pregnancy overheating and rash on backs of knees I have been wearing long skirts with socks and long boots.

boardorqa Wed 10-Apr-13 17:34:40

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Teaandflapjacks Wed 10-Apr-13 18:24:25

H&M - They do maternity tights there, I got a couple of two packs from there, I have found them very comfy. I am normally going between 10 to 12 and bought medium which does the job. smile

Apparentlychilled Wed 10-Apr-13 18:28:40

H&M- they're brilliant

craftycottontail Wed 10-Apr-13 18:37:33

I liked the Boots tights, they've seen me through winter!

Has anyone seen nude maternity tights anywhere though? Can't find any and now the weather is finally warming up I don't want to be wearing thicker winter tights anymore

Stepawayfromthesweeties Wed 10-Apr-13 19:37:14

I've just got some from boots & they're fab. 60 denier black in large (I'm 5ft 9) & they're really comfy. Not cheap though hmm

amandasegal Wed 10-Apr-13 21:24:49

topshop and h&m

Fairlygrounded Wed 10-Apr-13 21:25:13

I bought Mothercare ones and the quality is rubbish - after a couple of wears get holes in the gusset, I got replacements for all of them and it happened again but as I've only got 5 weeks left I'm just putting up with them. Maybe I do something odd to make them holey so quickly?!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now