Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

grumpy pregnant ladies this way

(109 Posts)
WhisperMen Mon 28-Oct-13 12:34:46

come sit and complain with me.

I am 32+4 and fed up. everywhere hurts. I can't get comfy and to top it off today I have started getting crampy pains and feeling sick.

what's ailing you?

OnTheRunFromTheAcademe Thu 31-Oct-13 21:33:04

Reflux. Gaaaah. Just when I was lying down with ds to get him to sleep, so I couldn't get up for nearly an hour. Why does my body hate me? Why?!?

Peanutsmummy2be Thu 31-Oct-13 21:32:32

Yeh im ok thanks stom91.
Aww bummy hope youre ok? Even if i had wanted to I couldnt have swallowed this back down & it was proper projectile!! shock
Had a much better afternoon/evening though & now having an early night grin
Hope everyone is good, will need to get laptop out tomorrow & have a proper catch up with mumsnetters smile xx

Stom91 Thu 31-Oct-13 20:02:23

I'm waiting at least 3 years for another lol

BummyMummy77 Thu 31-Oct-13 19:35:47

I've got to say, I'm thinking twice about doing it again. The plan was we'd try a few months after this one's born. FUCK THAT.

peanuts that sucks. I threw up in bed this afternoon. In my mouth. I'm ashamed to say I swallowed it as I knew I wouldn't be able to get to the bathroom without it going everywhere.

Stom91 Thu 31-Oct-13 17:56:38

Oh gosh peanuts hope you're ok
Now x

Peanutsmummy2be Thu 31-Oct-13 17:54:59

Needed a rant this morning....this is pretty much how my morning started!!! Rageeee!! Can laugh about now though grin Bent down to put uggs on to go to drs n was sick everywhere!! Quick change n mad dash to get jab....very nearly ended up with flu jag twice....nurse had needle in n had to pull it out again when i said id already had it! Noticed i had sick on my jeans....red neck!! Had to jump in shower & clean up when i got back....couldnt get bloody mushed rice krispies off carpet so had to resort to hoover all the time retching away & then have to force myself to eat something as had huge dose of insulin with brekkie n will end up hypoing!! Ggrrrr angry angry angry xx

Stom91 Thu 31-Oct-13 16:48:04

I actually don't have an itchy Moomin lol I've got no symptoms other than a little discharge. The mw São it's really high up.

Yup I feel the same. Absolutely terrified of labour and birth and the pain I just wana crawl under a rock lol
I am not
Doing this ever again lol

BummyMummy77 Thu 31-Oct-13 15:36:17

sad

The pessary is no big deal. Better than an itchy moomin anyway.

I know how you feel with the clothes. It's getting cold here (was -8 last night) and I have one dress that fits. And no tights. No pjs, nothing.

I can't stop crying. Pretty much every part of my body hurts or aches and I've slept 6-8 hours in the last three nights. I can't actually DO labour this tired.

I just want my Mum and for this all to be over. People keep saying "are you excited?". I'm so not excited, I'm miserable, scared and sad and feel like crawling into a hole to sleep forever.

Stom91 Thu 31-Oct-13 14:15:54

Sorry girls need a rant.
Wok up this morning. As got dressed to find that non of my trouser fit not even my maternity one I had! Stupid fat arse in the way!! So I'm wearing a pair that I can do up. My stretch marks have finally popped (im33weeks) they itch I've put cream on but still itchy

I feel huge!! My face feels like it's ballooned but looking at me I look no different.

Had a call from mw she has the results of the swab I had taken at hospital on Saturday and I have really bad thrush (had no symptoms though) so I now need a dr appoinent to get some canesten as she said I need the pessary too. (I've never used one what's it like?
Also me and dp dtd for the first time in for months the other say so that means I've probably given it to him. Great!

Argghhhhhh I hate being pregnant so much
I am not doing it again!! (Saying that give it a couple years I I'll prob be pregnancy again lol )

I feel nauseas. Have done for days with intermittent puking and the other one running alongside heartburn so bad I keep being sick in my mouth <boak>

And What's with the baby deciding to move into my chest!?
That's where my Lungs go,they're pretty important,get back into my lower torso,you cant have my entire body!
I can't sodding breathe.

My DC are driving me mental my 5 yr old feels the need to say everything that comes into her head,and Will Not Shut Up About Sodding Halloween.
And the 3yr old is just a great big ball of Whinge ATM.

And I have to work this evening. Yeahy.
I feel sorry for the customers,they have no idea whats going to hit them if they dare ask me a single idiotic question...and the animals tbh...I'm going to end up assaulting a bunny or something...

34+6

seriously, how much longer?!

BummyMummy77 Thu 31-Oct-13 13:38:57

I think pregnant women should all be sectioned in the last month.

That or people actually do what they're meant to and be nice.

WhisperMen Thu 31-Oct-13 13:30:09

the fucking handle to flush the loo just snapped off in my hand. I can not deal with this today. I now have to try and get hold of the landlord which is never easy.

I think I am just going to eat crisps and chicken nuggets and ignore the situation in the hopes it goes away.

YoniMitchell Thu 31-Oct-13 13:11:03

Bummy sad

YoniMitchell Thu 31-Oct-13 13:10:27

It's getting worse.

I'm pissed off with the checkout girl in M&S because the carrier bag she gave me for my shopping was banging against my legs as I walked from the shop to the office.

I'm pissed off with the woman who looked at me on the tube on my way into work.

I'm pissed off with the girl whose suitcase got vaguely in my way about 10m ahead of me at the ticket barriers.

I'm pissed off with the decorators for doing what we're paying them for - I just want them to be DONE AND FUCK OFF.

Will this end?

BummyMummy77 Thu 31-Oct-13 13:05:58

Oh for FUCKS sake even my phone hates me!

I freaked out thinking my waters had broken until dh pointed out it stank of wee. sad

BummyMummy77 Thu 31-Oct-13 13:05:08

Be

BummyMummy77 Thu 31-Oct-13 13:04:56

Whisper I feel your pain on that one. Gross.

I actually full pissed myself last night.
All over the sofa and dh. I freaked out shouting
my waters have br

WhisperMen Thu 31-Oct-13 12:39:14

33 weeks today and I have not stopped throwing up since last night. It's made all the more worse because I cant bend down far enough and end up being splashed by vomity toilet water.

superlambanana Thu 31-Oct-13 12:33:35

(I realise this is small fry compared with the rest of you!)

superlambanana Thu 31-Oct-13 11:14:40

I am only 5+5 and have already cried over most people at work for stupi reasons and am now lying on sofa in agony with crappy stomach pains. At least doc has told me not to go into work - I barely have the energy to go to the loo...

Tiptop32 Wed 30-Oct-13 22:09:20

Arghhhh had enough today for the following reasons so am ranting here......

1. Discovered ds had downloaded minecraft onto the laptop I had to buy him for school (requirement for yr 5&6-but that's a totally different rant)
2. Son decided to carve the lion into his pumpkin that I have been wanting to do for years but never had a big enough pumpkin to do it and he ruined it...... Would have looked so lovely too
3. Dp and me looking at what new car to buy - just getting ideas online. Keeps trying to convince me to get a 3 dr ( ummmm no), from just looking online he's decided we're having a certain car and he wants to go buy one without me even driving it as apparently as its the same make as current car it will be exactly the same to drive. F-ing pissed off with him as it will be me driving it all the time as he has no intention of driving it as he loves his transit van....
4. My mum had tears in her eyes when she finally relented that I don't need an all singing and dancing pram- for Goodness sake mother babies are not all about having the most expensive unpractical (for me) pram. All she has talked about for last 10 weeks is the blinking pram and I am only 17 weeks...

Rant over lol

CitygirlbytheC Wed 30-Oct-13 14:36:31

I'm 35 + 3 and have THE RAGE!!

I am so sick of my mum being a massive hypocrite about names that we are thinking of for our baby ("don't let what other people think have any influence on your choice" followed by "oh I HATE that name") so we're not going to tell her our final choice until we've registered the name!!

Sick of heartburn. And I know lots of movement is good but ow ow ow ow ow ow ow can you give me a rest please little one???? Just for an hour maybe??

Sick of people saying how massive my bump is and how I've grown "loads" over the last week. And now people I don't even know at work are spreading the rumour that I'm not coming back after Mat Leave.

RRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEE!!!!!

Roll on Friday when my Mat Leave actually starts!

ipswichwitch Wed 30-Oct-13 14:30:42

right here goes...

I'm 33 weeks

Heartburn is so bad I'm vomiting into my mouth all the time (cheese pasty for lunch was a spectacularly bad idea, but works canteen had feck all else)

DS is ill (ear infection and tonsillitis AGAIN) so we've had no sleep since friday

Hips are in agony - not SPD, pre-existing joint problems

Carpal tunnel syndrome making me want to chop my hands off

This isn't a lovely pregnant glow I have going on - I'm just way too fecking hot. Even brushing my teeth has me sweating at the minute!

My feet and legs are so swollen they hurt

I am having a bad day at work - seems like every idiot in the local area has been sent my way today and I really don't have the patience for this!

Someone started a thread about viscount biscuits and now I really want the whole bloody packet one <wail!>

ingl0rious, I'm planning to get home and start on the trick or treater chocs too. Little buggers round our way started knocking on monday. MONDAY!!!!!!! and they didn't have proper costumes. And they looked about 30. No chocolate for them if they can't even be arsed to put the effort in.

god, I'm a grumpy cah today!

WhisperMen Wed 30-Oct-13 13:55:29

oh I hope everything is okay with you twotears

mycatlikestwiglets Wed 30-Oct-13 13:52:46

I am 40+2 and sat fretting about whether or not things are finally starting to happen. Am supremely uncomfortable and ready for this baby so please let it be today!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now