Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Silver cross surf 2013

(3 Posts)
Tea1Sugar Sat 19-Oct-13 09:32:47

Does anyone have this pram? Would you rate or slate it?

Applepiesky Sat 19-Oct-13 11:47:22

Can't comment as I have no idea but we are going for the silver cross wayfarer!

Tinyflutterby Sat 19-Oct-13 14:20:25

I have the original Silver Cross Surf bought in 2011 and generally speaking I love it as it's very lightweight, the suspension is great and it is comfortable for baby/toddler. The only downside really is that the storage is very limited, particularly once the carrycot is on as the removable circular basket is totally unusable, however I bought it specifically to be lightweight, therefore loading it up with shopping was never my intention. I only had the pushchair bit with lie-flat option for DS1, but have since bought the carrycot for DC2 due in a month as I felt it would be more comfortable for a newborn as it is deeper and the baby wouldn't need strapped in, as in the pushchair bit. I think the new model has a built-in storage basket, but I'm not sure if it works any better in terms of access.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now