Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

Coming off the implant, pregnancy symptoms

(3 Posts)
Rlkeating93 Tue 15-Oct-13 16:06:59

Hi, I had my implant removed last Thursday, before having it removed I was not aware that I wasn't supposed to have intercourse before removal, however i had had sex a few days before having the implant taken out, for the past couple of days I've been experiencing extreme fatigue, headaches, nausea, stomach cramps and constipation, since having the implant out I have had unprotected sex once at the weekend, could these signs be early indicators that I'm pregnant ? Or is it just because I've come off the implant ? Any help and advice would be great as I am rather stressed ! Thank you

Clargo55 Tue 15-Oct-13 20:34:17

I think it is too early for those to be symptoms. You may have a bug or something.

Mummy2014 Tue 15-Oct-13 21:23:04

Might be too soon for symptoms but I fell
Pregnant the week BEFORE my implant was removed. Sperm can survive up to 7 days :-/ x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now