Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

I've started developing a 'thing' for David Milliband.

(12 Posts)

I'm sure under that suit he works out. I've rewatched the labour party leadership results and the man is too cool to even flinch when Ed wins.

TobyLerone Mon 07-Oct-13 05:03:12

Why is everyone enabling the OP? This is unacceptable!

BummyMummy77 Sun 06-Oct-13 23:46:45

Lol!

I've developed a crush on my doctor. I hope to Christ he doesn't have to be at the birth. (home birth).

That'll put the kybosh on trying to appear mysterious and sexy at local cocktail parties lol.

fuckwittery Sun 06-Oct-13 23:34:12

Laurie No! V bad! I'm 37 weeks pg with a vomiting bug and you have just made me feel even more ill <stern look>

His heads to small

When he's going down on me I'd look down and see this weird little pin head and too much of my own thigh

BummyMummy77 Sun 06-Oct-13 23:27:05

Weirdly I find them both ok. :S

Definitely not Ed. Definitely.

diege Sun 06-Oct-13 10:52:24

Oh I've just realised mine was about Ed!!! What's wrong with Ed then???

diege Sun 06-Oct-13 10:51:31

I had one of 'those' dreams about him a few nights ago and can't see him on the news without reliving it blush. Thing is I'm a politics lecturer and I think the lectures I give on Labour which now be tinted with the memories and I my be slightly biased in my marking/analysis (it was a generally positive dream grin) Maybe I should have one about Cameron for balance? <shudders>

Preggobear Sun 06-Oct-13 10:34:34

I agree, at least it's not Ed...then you would have to be really worried!

Sleepthief Sun 06-Oct-13 10:27:32

Blame the hormones - it will pass and just be grateful it's not Ed

I had no particular lustful feelings about him before I was fertilised. Anyone else had any strange cravings?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now