Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Clearblue Digital PEAK and now HIGH

(4 Posts)
Mandyflo Sun 29-Sep-13 21:59:30

Hi, I'm new to this form and TTC after a long battle with fertility issues after Breast Cancer at 28 years old. I am now 34 and the only thing that has kept me sane is the thought of being able to conceive when finally finishing treatment.
Anyway...
After having bloods tests (which showed happy ovaries), a scan (which also showed uterus is happy) and 7 lots of acupuncture my periods have finally returned.
They were both quite regular periods and this is our first real month of trying. As I was unsure of if I am ovulating I brought the Clear Blue Digital with Dual Hormone Indicator.
I tested first time on day 11 and had a solid smiley face. I have tested every day since and I am now seeing a flashing smiley face, I have had 6 of these now.
I thought after the Peak things should go down again so why am I still getting Highs.
Thanks in advance
Mandy xxx

Pinkbell123 Mon 30-Sep-13 08:07:18

If it's your first month with CB you can get a lot of highs as it has to calibrate to your own hormone levels. The good thing is you got a peak smile.

Good luck!

DaleyBump Mon 30-Sep-13 08:18:33

You might have more responses moving this to the conception boards. Good luck flowers

Mnippy Mon 30-Sep-13 10:00:17

What Pinkbell said - i.e., the results are a bit strange in the first month, but should settle down in the second once its got used to your levels.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now