Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Almost 7 weeks and feel huge already!

(9 Posts)
BroodyTroody Thu 26-Sep-13 22:26:57

I'm not a skinny Minnie and already had a bit of a tummy, but I'm almost certain I've grown already from my tummy button downwards but specifically in the last few days- anyone else seem to have exploded? Not looking forward to trying on my skinnies in the morning!!
Paranoid there's not just one in there!

K8eee Thu 26-Sep-13 22:42:38

Here, here! I'm 14+4 weeks and have just bought my first few maternity clothes as regular jeans don't fit grin I must admit though I hate this stage as I just look like I've pigged out and piled the pounds on, but I haven't gained anything since pre pregnancy!!!

PrincessKitKat Thu 26-Sep-13 23:39:43

I'm 12+3 and nearly cried in H&M yesterday due to my fatness! Ive exploded out of my jeans since Friday smile

My flies are now held together with elastic bands...

SeriousStuff Fri 27-Sep-13 01:51:57

I'm 38 weeks today and found that the early weeks were when I felt most bloated. It did settle down by around week 12.

shmuf Fri 27-Sep-13 04:36:13

Haha I'm just about 12 weeks, and already random people in the street are asking if its twins..!pretty sure u could tell u was pg by 7weeks lol

MisselthwaiteManor Fri 27-Sep-13 06:03:34

I was all bloated at that stage too, it went down before it went back up again. I did lots of clutching my stomach to try and make it obvious I was pregnant and not just fat! grin

TobyLerone Fri 27-Sep-13 06:05:07

I had so much bloating in the first trimester. It's very common.

K8eee Fri 27-Sep-13 08:54:33

grin SarahCrewe I'm doing exactly the same but then I'm wondering if I just look hungry by gently rubbing my belly

greentshirt Fri 27-Sep-13 09:53:09

Yeah all bloat at this point, im nearly 12 weels now and it feels different and doesnt really go away, the bloat is separate!

im looking forward to getting a proper bump, mainly as i've got 2 weddings in the next couple of months and have bought a maternity dress to wear for both as a few weeks ago my own clothes were so uncomfortable I was convinced I would POP (probably not going to but it will be nice to have a lot of room to fill with bloat and buffet hahaha)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now