Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

7 weeks some pain and light pink discharge when i wiped tmi sorry :/

(8 Posts)
morgs22 Thu 26-Sep-13 20:38:39

hi i'm about 7 weeks now have had some cramping which I read can be normal but when I went to the toilet yesterday it was very light pink am a bit worried but ive been told it can be fine, self referred to my midwives last week but not sure if I should contact them? any advice would be great x

Rubysmommy Thu 26-Sep-13 20:41:21

I haven't experienced this but have heard that it can be normal. There's not much anyone could do so early on so the best thing you can do is to try not to worry. Keep calm and stress free. Easier said than done i know. smile I'm sure someone more knowledgable will be along shortly.

Debs75 Thu 26-Sep-13 21:02:47

I experienced this with dd2. In fact I didn't even know I was pregnant. I went for a scan for different reasons the next week and they confirmed I was 8 weeks pregnant and I had a sac of blood at the bottom of my womb. She thought the bleeding was a combination of implantation bleeding and from horseriding. The rest of the pregnancy went fine and the bleeding stopped the next week.

valiumredhead Thu 26-Sep-13 21:07:42

I had the same throughout my pregnancy but was told all bleeding should be checked out. Ds is 12 now. Try not to panic x

Howstricks Thu 26-Sep-13 21:09:33

Unfortunately it is a waiting game. A little spotting, pink discharge and cramping can be perfectly normal..or not. Either way it is frustratringly out of your hands. If it gets worse..red blood, increased amount..your hospital will probably have an early pregnancy assessment unit..phone switchboard and ask to be put through..they can advise/help with early scan. If it settles down then just take it a bit easy and wait for midwife appt.

Xenadog Thu 26-Sep-13 21:59:55

I had pains for the first 10 weeks of being pg and at 7+3 had bleeding with clots. I went straight to A&E where they sent me to the epu and I was scanned as well as doing a pg test. Everything was fine and I am now 28 weeks and fingers crossed it's all ok. I also had brown watery discharge for the week before the full on bleeding.

I suggest you get yourself to the hospital tomorrow and ask to be scanned

SeriousStuff Fri 27-Sep-13 02:06:35

I had some pink spotting at the beginning - it could be from implantation. I'm now 38 weeks so it wasn't anything to worry about.

If you're worried though, get it checked out.

MisselthwaiteManor Fri 27-Sep-13 06:05:58

It might be nothing, probably implantation bleeding. But if it gets heavier or the pain continues, especially one sided, go and get looked at. Hopefully it'll be fine.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now