Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

ZOMBIE THREAD ALERT: This thread hasn't been posted on for a while.

when did you show with 3rd?

(10 Posts)
SaggyOldClothCatPuss Sun 29-Sep-13 19:55:02

16.2 here with number 3. Im still wearing my normal clothes. Im quite big anyway, but I seem to have actually shrunk slightly!

SkipandTink Sun 29-Sep-13 12:55:55

Hi yes definitely! With the first two I was still in my normal clothes at 14 weeks, but with number three, I was in maternity clothes by 10 weeks. I am now pregnant with number four, and around 6 weeks, and already filling out loads. Boobs are massive! Tummy is really round. Have ordered these waist extender things so I can keep wearing normal jeans but have the fly open! All i can say at the moment is thank god for leggings!!

TobyLerone Sun 29-Sep-13 08:15:13

I was bloated for the whole 1st trimester and sometimes definitely looked pregnant. But it went up and down. Your uterus doesn't come up out of your pelvis until about 12 weeks, so anything before that is likely bloating.

I reckon I had a small bump at about 16 weeks with this one (DC3), and I'm definitely recognisably pregnant now (26 weeks).

MummyPig24 Sun 29-Sep-13 08:03:23

I'm 16+1 with baby 3 and this last week my bump has popped out and I bought some maternity jeans and tops as my tops were getting too short. I think I look obviously pregnant now. I think I started to show around this time with number 2 but much later with the first.

Peacenquiet2 Sun 29-Sep-13 07:47:38

Im 17 weeks this week with dc3. In the early days i had alot of bloating but i knew it was just that. So far im still wearing all my usual clothes and noone at works knows im pg/guessed. I did'nt get massive bumps with dc1/2 so im hoping for same again, unless i suddenly explode!

mikkii Sat 28-Sep-13 22:56:53

With DC1 I started wearing maternity clothes at 27 weeks
DC2, 16 weeks
DC3, 15 weeks although my DM was taking great delight in telling me how huge I was.

However with DC1&2 no morning sickness and ate less than usual, DC3 I got morning sickness and had to eat at least every 3 hours. (A boy followed by 2 girls BTW)

cathpip Tue 24-Sep-13 19:47:14

At 6 weeks i looked pregnant, had people asking at 10 weeks if I was. Did this with last pregnancy as well though, I just don't go through a fat stage, I always look instantly pregnant.

TheBreastmilksOnMe Tue 24-Sep-13 19:40:58

Definitely early, clothes feeling snug before first scan, yet didnt pop till 6mths with my 1st!

Apparentlychilled Tue 24-Sep-13 19:25:04

Yep, I looked pg before I even knew I was pg with this one! (No3, now 22 weeks pg). By 10 weeks I was in mat gear and by 11 weeks I had friends asking if I had news!!! Good news I haven't continued to get big at the same rate so I reckon I'm kind I a normal size for 22 weeks now.

Good luck!

eggybrokenoff Tue 24-Sep-13 19:22:42

i am only just pregnant - maybe 6 weeks max and i swear i am already filling out. didnt happen til after scan with other two. am i going mad or did anyone else pop out with third pregnancy?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now