Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Strangest place you've gone into labor?

(10 Posts)
MrsBungle Tue 17-Sep-13 21:01:52

My waters broke whilst I was crossing my local high street. I had to waddle back to my car like a heavily pregnancy John Wayne who had pissed his pants

ChoudeBruxelles Tue 17-Sep-13 21:01:01

No the last thing I wanted to do was hang around asking for free stuff. My waters thankfully didn't gush. It was more of a gradual leak with every step I took

ChoudeBruxelles Tue 17-Sep-13 21:00:29

No the last thing I wanted to do was hang around asking for free stuff. My waters thankfully didn't gush. It was more of a gradual leak with every step I took

Rollermum Tue 17-Sep-13 13:50:00

At 11 days overdue I'd be happy to go into labour practically anywhere. Perhaps working sods law in my favour I should try and get some job interviews or get booked for an after dinner speech.

Choude and Gaggia did you get the fabled free stuff for life?

gaggiagirl Tue 17-Sep-13 12:51:36

McDonald's, I still placed my order and ate it!

midori1999 Tue 17-Sep-13 12:49:04

It's not really strange, but I went into labour with my first at a wedding reception and while we were waiting for a taxi to go home/to the hospital, everyone kept asking 'when are you due?' I was replying 'literally any minute....' grin

Beckmum4 Tue 17-Sep-13 11:35:20

Omg my waters braking in public is my worse nightmare!!!!!

MummyJetsetter Tue 17-Sep-13 10:53:22

In bed for me but looking forward to other people's answers! x

ChoudeBruxelles Mon 16-Sep-13 20:03:01

My waters broke in asda. Does that count?

Loislulabell1 Mon 16-Sep-13 20:01:45

Anyone got any good stories of strangest places they or a friend have gone into labor?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now