Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Does anything work for stretch marks?

(28 Posts)
JustPretending Tue 06-Aug-13 12:35:16

Just that really - my first pregnancy & no bump yet but is there anything that helps minimise the tractor lines?
Thanks

Monka Wed 07-Aug-13 20:23:05

I am genetically predisposed to stretch marks got some in my teens on my bum and hips however I haven't got any on my tummy or anywhere else during this my first pregnancy. Have stayed well hydrated and used neals yard remedies mothers balm all over as its organic and I didn't want to slather chemicals all over my bump. It's certainly seems to have worked and I don't get any itching or red scarring.

coffeeinbed Wed 07-Aug-13 20:28:18

Not a single one.
Didn't use a thing either.
Just got lucky I suppose, and only put on one and a half stone though.
Funnily enough got some on my legs recently...hmm

SeriousStuff Thu 08-Aug-13 00:26:33

I have stretch marks on my hips from growing up but so far (I'm 30+6 wks)have nothing on my stomach. My mum didn't get any, but then she has no stretch marks at all! I've been using the Bloom and Blossom bath oil. Not sure if it's helping but my skin does feel incredibly moisturised. Not dry or stretchy at all!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now