Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

feel preassure and sharp pain in between my legs, 39 weeks

(5 Posts)
leylabez Mon 12-Jun-06 15:41:41

i have been feeling cramp like pain in between my legs for a day now, and i am 39 weeks, with my third pregnancy. does anyone know if these are pre signs of a labor, please enlighten me... got two bubs already both under three and a half, and feel like i've been pregnant for four years, just cant wait to feel normal again. i even miss having my period , lol, thats how much i want to be normal again. hehe. please tell me if there is anything i can take to help my cervix dialate quicker once in labor too, thank you.

emzickle Mon 12-Jun-06 15:52:33

stick your two little loves in a buggy and go for a nice walk... come home have bath, when hubby gets home, try the old fashioned methods

leylabez Fri 16-Jun-06 14:28:18

thanx a million , ill try that

leylabez Fri 16-Jun-06 14:28:24

thanx a million , ill try that

madmarchhare Fri 16-Jun-06 14:33:21

I had sharp pains for the last three weeks, starting at 38+ish (DS was 10 days late). So whilst I think its normal, I dont necessarily think labour is imminent.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now