Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

When do the strange food cravings end? (Lighthearted)

(4 Posts)
teaforthree Thu 01-Aug-13 19:28:09

Mmm mint sauce on toast smile

oh god I'm addicted to salad cream. especially on baked beans confused it is food of the gods. I'm 20 weeks and I've probably got through a bottle a week since I was about 9 weeks blush

lola1980 Thu 01-Aug-13 17:10:05

Haha I have craved monster munch and sweets during my pregnancy. I have never had a sweet tooth before but my god, I have spent hundreds on dairy milk and jelly babies etc grin
The cravings have gone now and I'm due in 6 days. I also wondered if I would crave these things afterwards but it doesn't look that way x

42andcounting Thu 01-Aug-13 13:34:44

I'm 27 Weeks, just paused half way through a bacon and salad cream sandwich and thought "hmmm...". I would never have eaten salad cream pre pregnancy, and certainly not on a bacon sandwich. Anyone had the weird cravings all the way through? Does it stop once the baby arrives?

Wanders off singing "I'm a secret salad cream eater..." smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now