Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

18/19 weeks and still not felt any movement, should i be worried?

(28 Posts)
jinglebellmel Tue 30-Jul-13 16:40:48

Hi, according to my first scan I would now be 19 weeks 2 days, according to my dates (which I am certain of) I am 18 weeks 2 days. I haven't felt any movement from baby at all. Thought there was something the other day, the kind of strange sinking/summersaulting feeling you get in your tummy when you trip or get bad news - but actually I now think that churning feeling was just a result of being really stressed about some other stuff and wasn't the baby moving.

I know everyone gets these things at different stages, but it seems like most people talk about getting the bubbling/popping feeling at about 16 weeks and still nothing for me sad

Yonionekanobe Sat 03-Aug-13 16:52:47

I'm 18 weeks and feeling a lot BUT this is my second pregnancy and that apparently makes a difference. I don't think I felt DD until much later...

jinglebellmel Sat 03-Aug-13 18:36:17

Great excuse Posy will give that a go tonight!

jinglebellmel Sat 10-Aug-13 09:04:47

Just wanted to say thanks for all the support and update for anyone else who might be worrying about the same thing. 20 week scan on Tuesday showed a healthy wriggling baby and as some of you suggested, an anterior placenta. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now