Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Best maternity skinny jeans?

(34 Posts)
plentyofsoap Mon 29-Jul-13 14:46:41

I purchased some lovely over the bump ones from mamas &papas, but they are now tight near my c section scar but nowhere else which is frustrating. I'm 22 weeks, but I don't really want to buy another expensive pair. Any ideas? smile

plentyofsoap Tue 30-Jul-13 08:11:17

thank you, there is quite a large h&m and topshop near me so will pop in and at least I can get an idea of sizes. I'm glad I have been pre warned about going a size up though!

JoJoManon Tue 30-Jul-13 13:02:03

Try ASOS also, they have and they are reasonably priced.
I've also seen some on SHOPBOP, but they are pricier, £100+ (James Jeans etc)

TarkaTheOtter Tue 30-Jul-13 13:10:28

I'm wearing my new asos cobalt blue maternity skinny jeans and they are great. Very true to size, supportive and stretchy. I'd say they are better than the h&m ones tbh. I am only 16 weeks though so not sure how long they'll stay comfy as they are below the bump style.

TarkaTheOtter Tue 30-Jul-13 13:11:19

I'm 5'9 and they're a good length too.

SadPander Tue 30-Jul-13 16:35:11

Topshop Leigh, don't think I will ever stop wearing them, even when not pregnant - they are the comfiest thing ever!

clucky80 Tue 30-Jul-13 16:42:32

I've tried loads but another vote here now for Topshop Leigh! They are sooo soft and comfortable - as comfortable as a pair of leggings I would say and they are v flattering too. I've got a couple of pairs. If after this baby I manage to get out of maternity clothes (!), I will definitely be buying the 'normal' Topshop Leigh jeans.

Rtfairy Tue 30-Jul-13 17:45:02

I have some lovely over bump skinnies from h & m. They were only about £15 I think. And like pp their sizes are very small. I'm a size 12 pre-pregnancy and had to buy a size 16. Glad it's not just me!

EmB1715 Tue 30-Jul-13 18:46:49

Beware ordering from H&M...done it twice and took around 5/6 weeks to arrive! Having said that, sometimes its the only option for their maternity wear as not all shops stock it!

Panzee Tue 30-Jul-13 18:49:26

I got some nice ones last winter from JoJo.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now