Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Kicks toward back??

(2 Posts)
PumpkinPie2013 Thu 18-Jul-13 13:21:50

Hi everyone smile

I'm 21 weeks pregnant with my first and I've been feeling/seeing kicks since about 16 weeks. They have gradually increased and become stronger.

Now, up until about a week ago I only felt the kicks if they were aimed towards my belly button (i.e. as if baby was kicking towards the outside world). My placenta is posterior and I'm normally very slim so probably why I could feel them early

However, I still get these but I'm sure I can sometimes feel baby kicking towards my back/bladder now (definitely feels like baby kicks and not wind etc.)

Does anyone else get this (or have you had it)? Or am I being stupid??

roofio87 Thu 18-Jul-13 17:04:56

I'm 29 weeks now and mw said on Tuesday that baby is head up feet down with his back to my front so yes all kicks are aimed directly at my bladder!! and I definitely know about it. I'll suddenly really need a wee but then the feelings gone as soon as it came!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now