Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

cant wait until 20wks!!

(10 Posts)
toni1bump Fri 19-Jul-13 11:08:37

Well my biggest cravings are anythin sweet. I wasnt a choc eater before pregnancy but now i cant stop. And iv gone off meat! all my friends were the same with their girls. Im not sure about boys cause this is my first x

Sammieantha86 Fri 19-Jul-13 09:16:08

Wow that's some good going!! I hope in that lucky!! Really cant wait to find out!! Xxx

ooh and all though I didn't lose any weight I have only put on 5 pounds and am 21 weeks.
with my boy I put on 2 stone!

Sammieantha86 Thu 18-Jul-13 18:20:32

I might have to book myself in for an early gender scan as i really don't think i can wait another 6 weeks!!

im hoping a girl for my other half as he has two boys already, but either way as long as baby is healthy then all is good

what do u think to the old wives tales? N e good? I cant eat my crusts also which apparently signals a girl?

aahh cant wait to find out! Xxx

girl!
I haven't much of a sweet tooth but cant get enough sweets,cake and choc this time round.
found out last Friday im having a girl.
totally different to pregnancy with my son.
have also felt sick this time round.

toni1bump Thu 18-Jul-13 15:37:58

I loved my early gender scan! got a video of her fidgeting. Was amazing .. id reccommend too xx

Kimmy1986 Thu 18-Jul-13 14:16:56

I just had a feeling mine was a boy, nothing scientific, just by looking at my12 week scan i thought he had a boys face!

I also had an early gender scan at 16weeks (last sat smile) and that confirmed my suspicions! Have u thought about going for an early scan? It was so worth it in my opinion, meant I got to see him again! X

Sammieantha86 Thu 18-Jul-13 14:10:17

Have u had any strange cravings or anything? I think may be a girl but not sure if partners convinced me because he wants a girl lol xx

toni1bump Thu 18-Jul-13 13:31:43

I had an early gender scan at.16 weeks that said she is a girl. 20 Week.scan yesterday confirmed it smile,

I wanted a boy but had a gut feeling she was a girl. And now i.couldnt imagine being pregnant with a boy! its crazy. Xx

Sammieantha86 Thu 18-Jul-13 09:40:09

Hi all

not knowing the sex is driving me mad! Im happy either way but really want to start preparing for when our bundle of joy arrives smile)

was wondering if any of u have any of ur own theories to help me predict the sex - just a little fun

this pregnancy i have suffered with morning sickness near enough everyday, if not actually sick then constant nausea, sometimes sick day and night sad - been craving fruit and sweet things not able to keep down meat (i used to love meat!!) - and in sure i have actually lost a bit of weight in these first 14 weeks!!

so guys, what do u think? smile) xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now