Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

7 Wks approx and bleeding and lumps yday but slight blood still ATM no scan worried please help

(15 Posts)
Positivementakattitude Sat 13-Jul-13 10:53:58

Hi, I am 26 1 st time pregnant only found out yday and at same time told chances are have miscarried. Thought it was a period and then strange jelly like lump passed and immediately called the drs as was late dr said first normal then asked if I could be preg (possible but no) low and behold showed positive but would anyway so I'm told, I had bleeding the night before and slight bleeding still dr ex and cervix was closed Epau can't scan til end of next week !!!! I went to another a and e and they done a blood test hormone levels 789 slightly low for 7 Wks but that calc very rough due to periods lately being up in the air .... I have now been called in to check hormones again on Sunday this waiting is killing me and know I now just want baby to be ok,

Has anyone had same problem ? Can this be normal I would imagine if miscarry I would be in awful pain and a lot of bleeding the blood is just when wipe and bright so fresh anything I can do to try and save the lil daing inside of me ?

Any advice much appreciated new to this and never imagined my first post test to be like this !

babyhmummy01 Sat 13-Jul-13 11:30:50

No experience but wanted to offer hand to hold xx

Positivementakattitude Sat 13-Jul-13 15:20:42

Thanks Hun .... Need as many as poss ATM xxx

Holding your hand and keeping my fx for you. If it helps, i had a mc in feb this year and once the clots started i had quite a bit of pain & cramps- i was 6wsad. So no cramping is a positive sign and some people bleed in pregnancy and it could even be implantation xxx

Positivementakattitude Sat 13-Jul-13 15:32:48

Thank you all new to me daunting enough even without the dark cloud of what this could be ! See I only had cramps for an hour thurs nite slept after and morning noticed clots I though had come on so had used tampon yeh looked at that implantation thing that worrys me showed dr she did think had lost it BUT cervix was closed half hour after and although lil blood no big bleed (yet) dread going toilet got hot flushes still and heartburn but prob happen anyway my body doesn't feel like its been through such a trauma doesn't even feel like a normal period either ! Nhs so bad just wish I knew waiting the worst .

Thank u xx

DuchessFanny Sat 13-Jul-13 15:37:46

I've had 4 mc's ( but also have 3 loud, healthy gorgeous children ! So not all doom and gloom) and with each I had terrible cramping, so I would echo that if you're not cramping and in pain it is a good sign ... I also had sore boobs and heartburn while pregnant, but these almost immediately subsided once I'd lost the baby, so again, I see it as a good sign if you still have a bit of heartburn. I have everything crossed for you !

Positivementakattitude Sat 13-Jul-13 21:32:21

Thank you, and yeh defo reassuring still no cramps feel slightly sea sick iffy belly but no pain bleeding heavier now tho and clotting again still not even a light period but not just when wipe pad is filling dont use pads usually so hard to judge, how much would a lot of bleeding be ? This is absolute torture roll on tomorrow evening hopefully will be a little more wiser

Thanks all for comments much appreciated x

DuchessFanny Sat 13-Jul-13 21:39:31

Let us know how you get on, I'll keep checking on here and be thinking of you ! Crossing fingers !!

valiumredhead Sat 13-Jul-13 21:43:58

No advice but wishing you all the best xxx

Positivementakattitude Sun 14-Jul-13 08:47:15

Thank you all still no major change appt at 1 for bloods results about 6-7 ish

Thanks will let u know as soon as xx pls god will be good news may then have early scan xxx

Positivementakattitude Sun 14-Jul-13 21:46:14

Well not good news unfortunately levels dropped to 142 or thereabouts still got ultrasound scan on tues but doctor said very unlikely it's and ongoing pregnancy

Absolutely heartbroken, amazing how before i knew I was even pregnant (2days) ago yet so wish this wasn't the case but things happen for a reason I guess?!

Looking and people have HCG of 40 and it increases apparently this will continue until its zero ?

valiumredhead Sun 14-Jul-13 23:04:37

Oh I'm so sorry sad x

sad I'm so sorry op, take care. Thinking of you xx

SaggyOldClothCatPuss Mon 15-Jul-13 00:19:20

Im so sorry OP. I went through similar in February. Yes, your bloods will keep dropping to zero, and you may get some residual symptoms until they get there. There is an amazing miscarriage forum here on MN, Look in the list under Body and Soul, and the Posifrickintivity thread in Conception is fantastic for support if you decide to try again.

Positivementakattitude Mon 15-Jul-13 05:45:37

Thanks hunny xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now