Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Baby superstores London area

(6 Posts)
Disastronaut Wed 03-Jul-13 12:53:30

Can anyone point me towards some big baby shops in or around London, preferably not too far out?

We'll get most stuff online but want to check out the big stuff in real life before buying.

Thanks.

islingtongirl Wed 03-Jul-13 12:58:01

There is a kiddicare nr lakeside, thurrock. North wise I think there is a big mothercare in edmonton. Also get a decent, albeit smaller range, in stores in westfield stratford and the shepherds bush one, eg mamas and papas etc

Disastronaut Wed 03-Jul-13 13:55:17

Aha! Thanks, Stratford & Edmonton are do-able for me. I might swoop on both this weekend smile

MissHC Wed 03-Jul-13 16:41:01

There's also a Kiddicare in Enfield now. Not as big as the one in Lakeside but they seem to have pretty much the same range.

Underwood2013 Wed 03-Jul-13 17:21:54

Bit outside London, but I liked shopping at the Baby Barn on the A3. Not a chain and they carried most brands of prams / carseats / etc.

cpt74 Sun 23-Mar-14 22:27:02

I agree A3baby barn is great. Helpful and advised us on suitable pram my tall husband can be comfortable using. Also, some useful stuff like collapsable baby bath that can be used as toy storage later. Easy parking. Recommended.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now