Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

It's a ...

(6 Posts)
TwoTearsInABucket Tue 02-Jul-13 21:25:51

Had 20 week scan today, and I was convinced that telling us the sex was just going to confirm what I knew from the beginning: that its a girl.

Until that is, I saw very clearly his dangly bits shock

grin

I am still surprised that he's not a girl. Not sad, just surprised that I was so convinced he was a girl.

Just had to share smile

Hardhaton Tue 02-Jul-13 21:28:59

Congratulations, I have 4 boys! Great fun.

roofio87 Tue 02-Jul-13 21:29:44

I had the exact same thing!! I was totally convinced it was a girl, silly really. but I have one lovely little boy in there. same as you, wasn't disappointed, just surprised!! now I can't remember why I ever thought it was anything else!!smile
ps congrats!!

PistachioTruffle Tue 02-Jul-13 21:30:03

Congratulations on your lovely boy-to-be grin

I have no instincts at all about the sex of my baby, perhaps it's a good thing!

Teaandflapjacks Tue 02-Jul-13 21:30:18

Congrats!! My close friend was convinced she was having a girl, it was a boy and it took her a bit to get her head round it. now she says she can't imagine anything other than a boy!

TwoTearsInABucket Tue 02-Jul-13 21:33:45

Thanks! I already have a boy and a girl. DD was a bit disappointed but perked up when I said she could help change nappies (she's just turned 4 and obviously easy to please!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now