Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Sex and Pregnancy (sorry if tmi!)

(13 Posts)
Fozziebearmum2be Tue 02-Jul-13 20:56:19

Everything Id heard about being pregnant is that your dh/dp isn't that keen on doing 'the deed'. But, I'm finding the complete opposite, I'm in my 3rd trimester and as time goes on he's keener than before... Although it is getting more and more tricky!

Anyone else find this? Ps-Im not complaining!!

Indith Tue 02-Jul-13 21:01:24

my dh finds pregnancy very attractive. enjoy!

pinkr Wed 03-Jul-13 04:05:01

Yes....my dh is in no way bothered about the fact I'm huge! Just like he doesn't care about cellulite or stretch marks either, bless. He loves the bump and it's always kissing or stroking it. The logistics are getting pretty tricky nowadays though...

Smerlin Wed 03-Jul-13 06:21:17

Mine's the same- think the whole fertility thing is quite a turn on for some men.

It's boobs in our house. The minute I free the mammoth mammaries he glazed over!!

I asked him if he finds me getting bigger repulsive. He said no not at all in fact he quite likes the whole barefoot and pregnant thing. Probably some cave man I did that kind of thing.

ReikiMummy Wed 03-Jul-13 17:52:37

Same over here too.... pretty much consistent leching (sp??!) ((in a good way!)) all the way through.

Bless..... I'm going with the flow and making the most of it - not sure how long it may / may not be off the cards for afterwards!

littlemonkey2013 Wed 03-Jul-13 17:56:29

im only 20 weeks yet but DH would likes it as often as possible, nothing putting him off

Yep, same here. I'm 36 weeks now and he's just happy that I'm as horny as hell blush

FoofFighter Wed 03-Jul-13 18:26:48

My OH won't go near me sad we've had sex once since we conceived.

TinkyPeet Wed 03-Jul-13 18:37:58

I try and hide from my dh haha! I am enlisting his services tonight to try and shift this baby though hah! X

RJM17 Wed 03-Jul-13 18:54:43

Mine is complete opposite!! We have had sex once and that was on a weekend away!! Other than that my DH hasn't even attempted anything and when I have he has made excuses. When he was drunk he admitted it doesn't feel right with our daughter inside me and he is worried he may hurt her!! But when I tried to talk to him about this sober he isn't interested in chatting about it!! But I guess just have to wait as not going to pressure him xx

Fozziebearmum2be Thu 04-Jul-13 12:12:10

So it's not just me thensmile

Was confused as had heard its the opposite-so was expecting to be ignored! But seems men seem to go one of two ways-all or nothing!

wispa31 Thu 04-Jul-13 12:22:50

my dp loves my bump and curves and tells me to stop with the silly talk when i say im feeling fat or that i need my cardi to hide my fat arms. (this time last year i was seriously low bodyfat after competing so seeing the fat going on is shit.)
that said he is also very protective of me and has admitted he doesnt really feel right doing kinky/dirty stuff while theres a baby in there lol. not had sex last few weeks as he had a knee op and still cant bend it yet, im not horny as hell or anything but i miss the intimacy of sex so wishing his knee would bloody hurry up and heal already!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now