Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

SO worried about scan :(

(62 Posts)
Londongirl84 Tue 02-Jul-13 16:46:11

I'm having a scan next Monday to check if my pregnancy is viable and I will be just over 7 weeks. I have had IVF. I don't think I've ever felt so worried in my life about anything and can't stop feeling so depressed sad This waiting is like living in a nightmare. I haven't had many symptoms so am even more worried. Any success stories/ words of advice?? X

Shellywelly1973 Mon 08-Jul-13 17:35:19

Im so pleased for you!!

Brilliant news!!

ceara Mon 08-Jul-13 18:31:38

Yaay from me too!!

I hope you're giving yourself a day or two off from worrying before the mentalling starts again :-) (Remember there are lots of people on here for handholding when it does!)

BlackholesAndRevelations Mon 08-Jul-13 19:46:45

Great news, London, so pleased for you! grin

workingonitagain Mon 08-Jul-13 19:47:49

Yaay soo pleased for you! I can uncross my toes now smile good luck for the rest of your pregnancy! xx

PoppadomPreach Mon 08-Jul-13 19:57:42

I'm so happy for you OP. I remember my 7-week scan well (I had IVF too). At that point, it was the most amazing incredible and wonderful thing I'd ever seen in my life.

I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly - try not too worry too much!

DizzyCow63 Mon 08-Jul-13 20:03:25

Yay! Must admit I had tears in my eyes reading your update OP am turning into such a softie

Delighted for you, hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well xx

Londongirl84 Mon 08-Jul-13 20:41:26

Wow what lovely lovely messages!! Thank you so so so much you are all amazingly sweet. Hugely grateful smile x

curlywurlyllass Mon 08-Jul-13 21:01:57

Congratulations! I never got to see a heartbeat in my ivf cycles so you should b able to relax a bit! until the 12week scan nears! my scan went ok, now to stress over the next milestone!!
Goodluck with the next steps of your journey x

Futterby Mon 08-Jul-13 21:06:41

Woohoo!!! So glad to hear that London grin best of luck for the rest of your pregnancy smile x

smunkyvic Tue 09-Jul-13 20:49:30

Congratulations!!!! That's such great news. All the best for the rest of the pregnancy xxx

BumpKitty Tue 09-Jul-13 20:50:51

Oh that's brilliant news - I'm guessing you have the euphoria now then grin

x0gawjus0x Wed 10-Jul-13 07:47:54

I have not had IVF however it has taken me and my fiance 3 years to finally get a bfp last month so i too am extremely nervous and scared trying not to drive myself insane....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now