Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Recurring bleeding...

(3 Posts)
MrsRV Mon 01-Jul-13 20:30:12

With DD1 who is now 15 months I bled from very early on til about 34 weeks on & off.

6 weeks with 2nd and its started again... Spoke to Dr on phone & he said I may be prone to recurring bleeding & that I'll probably have an early scan & extra monitoring/scans like last time. Anyone else had bleeding in all their pregnancies??? hmm

Chrissy178 Tue 02-Jul-13 18:17:12

I'm expecting my second and have been bleeding light brown blood on and off since the beginning. Found out at about 17wks it was because my cervix was very red and tender and was told not to worry about bleeding unless it was bright red and/or there was lots of it. 23wks now and everything's going fine so far. smile

MrsRV Tue 02-Jul-13 19:04:15

Thanks Chrissy. With my first it just appeared to be unexplained... It's brought all the worry back from the first time :-( DD is now nearly 16 months & flat out upstairs. I keep telling myself it was fine with her it'll be fine this time.... My new mantra.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now