Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Baby milk???

(28 Posts)
Jenjen85 Sun 30-Jun-13 17:32:49

I'm currently 39+3 and I intend to breastfeed for at least 6 months but it occured to me today that if I can't breastfeed (for whatever reason) then what kind of formula is best for baby?? There are quite a few different brands on the market an as I intend to breastfeed have never given formula a second thought until today when DH asked if we needed to get any in. Is there any particular brand that's best??? First time mum so could do with a bit of advise altho I don't intend to buy any just want to be prepared should breastfeeding not work out.

JiltedJohnsJulie Mon 01-Jul-13 11:05:16

I don't really care what people think of that either - it's my boobs. I don't think anyone will judge you Tea and if they do you should give them a pretty wide birth, but I think its nice to know there are strategies, should you find yourself feeling differently once Lo arrives smile

Teaandflapjacks Mon 01-Jul-13 11:26:24

Jilted I know - I will probably be sat there in pants (baby due August and it gets very hot here in germany where I live) waving people in and requesting drinks/fan etc while I feed. grin

JiltedJohnsJulie Mon 01-Jul-13 13:18:12

smile at tea.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now