Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Light brown/beige discharge in underwear

(15 Posts)
ladythatlunches Wed 19-Jun-13 09:38:24

I used to prod my boobs so hard to nake sure they still hurt smile in resulting in making them very sore!

Thise stretching pains drove me mad too. Ha ha

Oh the joys.

Holly94 Tue 18-Jun-13 22:50:48

Tell me about it! I worry when I get those mild stretchy feelings that something's wrong.. I worry when I don't get them! Obsessed with going to the toilet and checking my underwear and making sure my boobs still feel sore!

RJM17 Tue 18-Jun-13 22:26:17

I have worried since the day I found out about something or other!! Don't think there has been a day where I don't think something is wrong with her! And I'm guessing its only gonna get worse once she born!!! X

Reebok Tue 18-Jun-13 21:45:44

Op, try not to worry. I've had it since the beginning of my pregnancy and I am now almost 36 weeks. If you are concerned, give your midwife a call and she will be able to out your mind at ease.

Holly94 Tue 18-Jun-13 21:13:20

RJM17 I feel a hell of a lot better now! Thank you! Just been to the toilet again and I really don't think it's as bad as I'm making it out to be in my head!

Lady, yes definitely a horrible worry. After finally getting to see my baby, I'm now worried about my 12 week scan. And I know that after to that I'll be worrying about my 20 week one, then the birth, then when the baby's actually here, then when it goes to school.. life is going to be one big worry. But worth it smile

Anothermrssmith Tue 18-Jun-13 21:12:05

I've noticed a lot of discharge as well and didnt realise it was normal though wasn't worrying me so much that I've phoned a midwife about it. Today I've been panicking that the discharge is too thin and that actually my waters are leaking - I know they're not but I read something about it on here last night that's been stuck in my head! Think I'm going to be a panicker (it's my first). 12 week scan tomorrow should set my mind at ease!

ladythatlunches Tue 18-Jun-13 21:04:32

It's just a horrible worry all the time isnt it.

I was constantly knicker checking and as your bump grows and your knicker checking decreases you will worry about something else and then of course when there born.

It's like what my mum said from the moment you find out your pregnant you never stop worrying im 29 and she worries about me all the time smile

RJM17 Tue 18-Jun-13 20:52:19

I had the same! And still do at 18 weeks. I even went to the hospital as I thought it was blood and had it all checked and they said it is normal discharge it just gets heavier when ur pregnant. I wear a panty liner every day now and it is still there but not as noticeable so don't panic as much.
Would recommend panty liners tho as it can make a mess of good underwear.
But try not to worry as it is normal to have a lot of discharge during pregnancy and u don't notice it coming out and isn't very wet but drys to a brownish beige colour xxx

Holly94 Tue 18-Jun-13 20:33:17

Thank you. Just wish I could stop being paranoid sad

ladythatlunches Tue 18-Jun-13 20:30:44

Yes discharge is very normal I had to wear panty liners, maybe do the same and you will be able to see a lot better.

Holly94 Tue 18-Jun-13 20:25:03

I've been having milky discharge since the first couple of weeks of my pregnancy, maybe it's just that that's dried on my white underwear?

ladythatlunches Tue 18-Jun-13 20:00:48

Maybe a uti especially if your peeing more. But call EPU to rest your mind. I was up and down that place like a yo yo

Holly94 Tue 18-Jun-13 20:00:23

Thank you Apanicaday. Your nickname is very apt for me grin

I was thinking that. If I was bleeding surely it'd come up when I wiped?

I've only noticed it today when I've got white underwear. Hoping it's not blood. Just had another look and it really is quite light, when I'm just thinking about it I've got visions in my head of this really dark brown patch in my head, like I'm over-exaggerating it IYSWIM.

Apanicaday Tue 18-Jun-13 19:58:06

I think normal discharge can dry to that sort of colour. I got myself so wound up by it that I now only wear black underwear when pregnant - I figure if I'm bleeding enough for it to be a problem, I'll see it on the loo roll, and if it's just discharge, then it doesn't show up. It helps keep me calmer about it!

Holly94 Tue 18-Jun-13 19:50:59

Sorry if this is TMI just really worried.
Had a really stressful two weeks - suspected ectopic pregnancy before they finally found the baby and heartbeat right where it was supposed to be on Sunday. I'm about 6 - 7 weeks pregnant.
This morning I went to the loo at work and I saw some light brown, almost beige streaks in my underwear. They were dry and there's nothing there when I wipe. Over the day, more seems to have built up. I'm back and forth to the toilet as I need to wee more frequently, so wondering if it could be a bit of urine leaked out or blood. Sorry, I know it's disgusting. I'm worried I'm bleeding and it's a sign of something going wrong sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now