Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Early pregnant and worried

(29 Posts)
Londongirl84 Tue 18-Jun-13 13:26:22

Hi there,

I am 4 weeks 6 days pregnant and am terrified something is going to go wrong. This is my first pregnancy. Can anyone relate to my worries and/or offer advice? x

Londongirl84 Wed 19-Jun-13 17:21:50

P.S huge amounts of luck to you all x

ceara Wed 19-Jun-13 17:47:06

That information on dates does seem odd.

I had my pregnancy blood test on day 9 post 5 day transfer. On test day when I found out I was exactly 4 weeks pregnant.

Can't believe they made you wait until 14 days post 5 day transfer - though actually I sort of get why, as it saves the heartache of knowing about very very early losses, like I had with my first cycle. Anyway, on test day I'm pretty sure you would have been 4 weeks 5 days.

Maybe query it again when you have your scan?

Londongirl84 Thu 20-Jun-13 10:48:11

I will query it- but it means my scan isn't for 3 weeks now! Its annoying, I must say. I worked out I was 4 weeks 5 days when I did the test, which means I am now 5 weeks 1 day! Frustrating. X

imaginationzero Thu 20-Jun-13 12:29:15

I found out yesterday and I'm 5 weeks already! This is my second but first ended in MC at 12 weeks hmm. I have sore Hobbs and feel a bit sick and I panic too about not having symptoms. I get a pain sometimes which make me think its all going wrong but everything is ok so far.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now