Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Bleeding

(40 Posts)
Purplefrogshoe Sun 16-Jun-13 15:56:47

Hello, I'm about 7 weeks and bleeding, I had two previous mmc so unlike this one, can anyone tell me what to expect? Can see doctor until Tuesday and just feel really anxious sad

Purplefrogshoe Mon 17-Jun-13 15:45:20

Thanks, I'm going to try and keep busy as its a long wait till till next Tuesday and I don't want to drive myself mad smile

LST Mon 17-Jun-13 18:05:44

Glad your feeling a little better op. I'm going through the same thing as we speak. The waiting is a killer.

Featherbag Mon 17-Jun-13 18:25:59

I'm 15+4 now, but started bleeding at about 8 weeks from. Large haematoma, bled until about 13 weeks and on last scan the haematoma was tiny. It was really frightening though, every time I bled I thought that was it! Hope all goes well, I know it's easier said than done but try not to obsess until the next scan, I tried to put it out of my mind as otherwise I would've gone mad, and worrying wont change the outcome x

Jollyb Mon 17-Jun-13 18:45:15

Glad they managed to see you and others have said I think it's encouraging that they saw a source of the bleed. As I said in an earlier post I bled with this pregnancy at 6 and 10 weeks and they identified a small haematoma on my scan. It had resolved by 12 weeks. It's amazing how much you can bleed and all be ok.

Hope the week doesn't 't pass too slowly

Purplefrogshoe Tue 18-Jun-13 10:57:02

Its making me feel more hopeful, thanks so much and congratulations to all, LST the waiting is the worst sad hope you get good news. im trying to carry on as normal but even short walks are making the bleeding really heavy so having a rest today xx

workingtitle Tue 18-Jun-13 11:01:57

I had the same thing (bleeding from a haematoma) - began at 5/6 weeks and continued for a few weeks, lost some quite big blood clots, but all was/is absolutely fine. I hope your scan on the 25th is positive too X

CreamolaFoamFan Tue 18-Jun-13 11:18:08

I'm in the same situation too, so you've got all my sympathy. Am thinking of you and hope all goes well on the 25th.

LST Tue 18-Jun-13 12:29:08

I started browish spotting last Sunday op and some blood. But I had a scan on Thursday and there was a hb smile The browish discahrge is only just starting to clear up. Hopefully it will go away completely. Fingers crossed op x

Purplefrogshoe Tue 18-Jun-13 22:59:57

Thanks, that's good news LST, fingers crossed for you cremola too, thanks everyone has made me feel very hopeful ;) xx

Purplefrogshoe Tue 25-Jun-13 10:06:52

Waiting at epu for scan, feeling terrified sad

MrsVDB Tue 25-Jun-13 10:12:34

Good luck, I'm sure it will be fine smile

Purplefrogshoe Tue 25-Jun-13 10:44:12

Bad news, sac has doubled in size but no baby, they wont confirm miscarriage until they scan me again next week but they are 99.9% sure

LST Tue 25-Jun-13 11:30:47

Oh purple I am so sorry sad

monikar Tue 25-Jun-13 12:00:50

I'm really so very sorry to hear this.

flowers

Jollyb Tue 25-Jun-13 15:43:45

So sorry PurpleFrog. Look after yourself x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now