Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

fed up of needing a wee

(34 Posts)
AbiElizabeth Sun 16-Jun-13 12:07:48

every 20 minutes. even if I don't drink anything.

angry

pregnancy has made me grumpy and I'm only 13+3 so have many more months of this.

moan over grin

Lj8893 Sun 16-Jun-13 19:51:24

Ohh tell me about it!!

And at work I have 2 flights of steep stairs to get up to go to the toilet!

pinkmoonlight Sun 16-Jun-13 19:53:21

I was just about to start a thread to moan about this. It is so frustrating angry Although I'm sorry that you are all suffering too, I'm reasssured that it's not just me!

VikingLady Sun 16-Jun-13 19:59:53

C-section had a real bonus for me - a catheter! For 24 hours I didn't have to get up to wee!

jacquiemccloy Sun 16-Jun-13 20:03:42

I boasted about not always needing to pee through the first trimester but now I'm 16+3 and I have to go ALL the time. I can no longer sleep through the night anymore I have to go that often. Serves me right for thinking I avoided it I guess grin

AbiElizabeth Sun 16-Jun-13 20:16:29

I feel a strange sense of achievement. I watched a whole episode of pointless and only needed the loo at the end. it was a blissful 45 minutes grin

Kelly1814 Mon 17-Jun-13 08:33:37

so with you on this one and i am laughing at AbiElizabeth - it is such a sense of achievement if i get through an hour without needing to pee!

i had a bladder the size of a peanut before pregnant and seem to be even worse now....

AbiElizabeth Mon 17-Jun-13 08:53:18

nobody understands how annoying it is unless they've been through it.

going to the park today for a picnic for a friend's birthday...hope there is toilets nearby!

looby222 Tue 18-Jun-13 13:28:35

26+3 and the same. But alot worse at night up 2 maybe 3 times in the night for a wee and i dont mean a trickle.. Its a waterfall! I think to myself my boy must be having a fight with my bladdrr in there squeezing the life out of it.. All norm im afraid its gets worse i know, dreading the day when i sneeze and trickle -.- pregnancy for you smile

toni1bump Tue 18-Jun-13 15:08:56

Ohhh god samee!!

I have a private scan later on too so from about 5pm i need to hold my bladder for about 3 hours. God knows how thats goin to happen!!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now