Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

weirdest craving yet...

(35 Posts)
AbiElizabeth Tue 11-Jun-13 19:38:58

I am currently eating custard doughnuts and tuna mayo. spoonful of tuna and a bite of doughnut in the same mouthful.

part of me thinks this is the best combination of flavors on the planet. the other part thinks I'm a nutcase.

please tell me you had just as weird cravings? grin

bedmonster Thu 13-Jun-13 23:38:53

I craved wet plaster (the building type), I scooped up some and put it in my mouth. DP got very cross hmm

I also chewed dishwasher tablets. That lemony zesty chalky sensation.... mmmmm.

My midwife was also cross.

valiumredhead Thu 13-Jun-13 18:52:28

I craved the burnt bits of the frying pan when you fry onions for cottage pie.

Fairy130389 Thu 13-Jun-13 18:50:55

I clean the bathroom 3 times a day because I need an excuse to sniff the fumes of the cif power spray... I have given myself a stiff talking to to stop myself drinking it...

AbiElizabeth Thu 13-Jun-13 17:35:38

wooden or cow?

notsoold Thu 13-Jun-13 15:05:49

steaks are my thing....

AbiElizabeth Thu 13-Jun-13 12:13:07

you want to eat the walls?! man pregnancy makes us blooming mental grin

igirisu Thu 13-Jun-13 11:59:15

Trying my hardest not to eat a Pumice stone and standing in the cupboard under the stairs drinking water! The smell is amazing i want to eat the walls. And I'm on iron already, it must be something to do with anaemia.

AbiElizabeth Thu 13-Jun-13 11:35:26

I kind of want to eat my lip balm. it smells so nice and fruity. managed to restrain myself so far grin

Nellysgirl Thu 13-Jun-13 11:15:03

Shower gel??? That's new to me. I had a friend that used to eat her lip balm... Love this topic! grin Pregnancy is crazy and wonderful!

AbiElizabeth Thu 13-Jun-13 09:32:33

shower gel?! really? shock

DisappointedHorse Wed 12-Jun-13 22:48:06

I ate shower gel when I was pregnant. It was amazing!

Not any old shower gel though, it had to be a blue, citrus gel in a pot from Lush.

embaker112 Wed 12-Jun-13 22:45:12

I'm eating boiled eggs with sardine and tomato paste on toast! Heaven!

Nellysgirl Wed 12-Jun-13 22:11:11

I forgot to mention beef and tomato pot noodles and also hot and sour soup from Chinese take away. Licking my lips as I type! Haha grin

AbiElizabeth Wed 12-Jun-13 19:10:46

I shall add stock cubes to the shopping list smile

ive been drinking loads of chicken bovril recently too. ran out yesterday and nearly cried sad

Nellysgirl Wed 12-Jun-13 18:45:28

Me too sister! The key is half a chicken stock cube in there. Bliss!!!!

AbiElizabeth Wed 12-Jun-13 18:17:02

ahh finally nelly someone who has a slightly strange craving. I'm eating cheese on toast drinking a mug of gravy. it is amazing grin

Nellysgirl Wed 12-Jun-13 17:38:52

My idea of heaven these days is a mug of gravy, dairylea triangle and pickled onion monster munch... All at once! smile

AbiElizabeth Wed 12-Jun-13 16:50:49

water makes me feel sick recently confused

flopsybunny45 Wed 12-Jun-13 16:46:02

AbiElizabeth - yay! Another caprisun lover :-) I can't say I've drunk them since I was a kid, and hubby was certainly suprised when I began bringing them home with the weekly shop, but nothing seems to quench my thirst. They even beat water which I find slightly odd. :-)

AbiElizabeth Wed 12-Jun-13 10:29:33

I am saying nothing. grin

<goes shopping for a quirky outfit> ALLONSY!

FoofFighter Wed 12-Jun-13 10:20:02

There's sod all wrong with eating potatoes in pregnancy!!

AbiElizabeth - well there was a rumour the new Dr would be a woman... <eyes you suspiciously>

AbiElizabeth Wed 12-Jun-13 09:01:24

ooh flopsy I love Caprisun drinks. makes me feel like a child again grin

theboob Wed 12-Jun-13 08:53:11

I crave smells like coal tar soap , damp and wet mud .I really want to eat the mud but so far have stopped myself , rubber tyre smell too mmmmmmmm .Food wise its pickles and beetroot and lots of cake .

flopsybunny45 Wed 12-Jun-13 08:48:22

I just cannot stop drinking capri-sun juice. The company may as well sponsor this baby the amount we're spending on the cartons. Hubby has even suggested we call the Bean 'capri'!!

Ran out for the first time this week and felt really faint and crap all day. Eeek, I'm addicted!

AbiElizabeth Wed 12-Jun-13 08:44:20

I have no idea. I thought they were fine to eat as long as you wash them first. confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now