Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

weirdest craving yet...

(35 Posts)
AbiElizabeth Tue 11-Jun-13 19:38:58

I am currently eating custard doughnuts and tuna mayo. spoonful of tuna and a bite of doughnut in the same mouthful.

part of me thinks this is the best combination of flavors on the planet. the other part thinks I'm a nutcase.

please tell me you had just as weird cravings? grin

AbiElizabeth Thu 13-Jun-13 09:32:33

shower gel?! really? shock

Nellysgirl Thu 13-Jun-13 11:15:03

Shower gel??? That's new to me. I had a friend that used to eat her lip balm... Love this topic! grin Pregnancy is crazy and wonderful!

AbiElizabeth Thu 13-Jun-13 11:35:26

I kind of want to eat my lip balm. it smells so nice and fruity. managed to restrain myself so far grin

igirisu Thu 13-Jun-13 11:59:15

Trying my hardest not to eat a Pumice stone and standing in the cupboard under the stairs drinking water! The smell is amazing i want to eat the walls. And I'm on iron already, it must be something to do with anaemia.

AbiElizabeth Thu 13-Jun-13 12:13:07

you want to eat the walls?! man pregnancy makes us blooming mental grin

notsoold Thu 13-Jun-13 15:05:49

steaks are my thing....

AbiElizabeth Thu 13-Jun-13 17:35:38

wooden or cow?

Fairy130389 Thu 13-Jun-13 18:50:55

I clean the bathroom 3 times a day because I need an excuse to sniff the fumes of the cif power spray... I have given myself a stiff talking to to stop myself drinking it...

valiumredhead Thu 13-Jun-13 18:52:28

I craved the burnt bits of the frying pan when you fry onions for cottage pie.

bedmonster Thu 13-Jun-13 23:38:53

I craved wet plaster (the building type), I scooped up some and put it in my mouth. DP got very cross hmm

I also chewed dishwasher tablets. That lemony zesty chalky sensation.... mmmmm.

My midwife was also cross.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now