Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

It's a..... BOY!

(56 Posts)
Smilehappy Sat 25-May-13 22:01:03

Wow. Very very excited!!!

Had a private scan at 17weeks today to happily find out I'm expecting a boy! Words escape me! I'm very much excited!

I thought I'd pop on here and just let the world know hahagrin

Anyone else finding out their babies gender prior to birth???

Good luck!

PinkApple86 Tue 28-May-13 20:57:58

Yes Smilehappy we're calling him Marcos as dh is Portuguese and we have a Portuguese surname. Also its not too foreign sounding and people should be able to read and pronounce it on both sides of the family. If I have my way though he'd be called George but dh doesn't like it. Its a strong English name, traditional names are in fashion ATM. Any more thoughts on a name for your little ds?

Smilehappy Tue 28-May-13 21:40:01

Lovely name pink! It's gorgeous! smilesmilesmile

No more names have "popped" out to me yet... I'm very fussy!! And OH is even worse lol grin

Feelslikea1sttimer Fri 31-May-13 09:19:07

Pffft getting no where...l I have 3 days before I am 16 weeks and able to get the scan, I thnk I may have to become 'hormonal'... Well we have to use these things to our advantage... Don't we? ;-)

Time does seem to go incredibly slowly doesn't it

Smilehappy Fri 31-May-13 12:04:30

Feelslike- when your looking forward to something like your scan minutes seem like hours! Although il be 18 weeks on Sunday! 18 weeks! Wow smile

I broke down yesterday OH was completely shocked! Due to me feeling "fat" and unable to squeeze in to my old jeans... I knew I couldn't fit in, don't know why I tried confused I just blamed the hormones once I snapped out of it gringrin x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now