Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

found out yesterday I'm miscarriying or have miscarried :(

(16 Posts)
selsigfach Sat 25-May-13 09:06:31

I'm so sorry for your loss, Hollie. It is just the worst, unfair and isolating thing.
It's good that you're feeling positive for next time but my little bit of advice is not to feel obliged to put on a happy face when you just want to howl. Let it out and talk about your loss if you feel that will help.

attilascupcakes Fri 24-May-13 15:38:14

I'm so sorry Hollie. I was really hoping for the best for you.

Vix that sounds absolutely horrific. There are no words. flowers

MrFranklyShankly Fri 24-May-13 06:26:03

So sorry Hollie i had a mmc last august at 10 weeks and it was one of the most up setting times for us....totally understand when u say about it hitting u at certain times well cry as much as u want i found it really helped and the support here from mn was really good to hve....its a horrible time u'll never forget ur little babs but it will get easier. Hoping for nice things ahead for you. F xx

Jollyb Thu 23-May-13 20:34:01

So sorry to hear this Hollie

vix2812 Thu 23-May-13 18:19:54

Hi Hollie,

I had a missed miscarriage last year. It was the single worse thing i've ever had to experience. I was told on my 12 week scan the baby had no heartbeat and it was measuring to be bigger than 12 weeks, so had happened recently, I had gone in expecting to pay for loads of scan photos! That was April 30th 2012. When they asked what i wanted to do, i told them they were wrong and i'd 'wait and see'. Two weeks passed and I got my hopes up as I hadn't bled a drop, felt pain or anything. I convinced myself the baby turned into an impossible position to get a heartbeat on a scan. After two weeks i agreed to get medical assistance, after taking the oral tablet before being expected into hospital to finalize the process two days later, I miscarried for 8 hours that night. As it was at home, we had to check ''everything'' was expelled and my partner had to cut open the sac and see the baby.
There's nothing I can say to make it easier or better, but we stand together.

blondebaby111 Thu 23-May-13 18:00:44

Sorry to hear that hollie, thinking of you xx

RJM17 Thu 23-May-13 17:54:35

Sorry to hear that, sending u love and hugs x

hollie1stbaby Thu 23-May-13 16:40:31

Thanks guys I can see the light at the end of the tunnel got a great bf and friends and my mums been amazing not saying I won't shed any more tears . Like my bf said when its meant to be it will be so hopefully next time I will have some good news for you guys will have a look at that now x

LittlePeaPod Thu 23-May-13 16:21:17

I am so sort for your lose. flowers It's heartbreaking. I second Euro the mc threads really helped me get through the worst of it.

EuroShaggleton Thu 23-May-13 16:08:57

The mc boards on here (in the Body & Soul section) were a great source of info and support when I went through an mc a couple of months ago.

MTBMummy Thu 23-May-13 16:07:26

So sorry - it's a shit thing to have to go through, my mc started this time last week, and the last 7 days have been awful, I think i'm finally getting out the other side now, but the smallest strange things can set you off.

HumphreyCobbler Thu 23-May-13 15:45:42

You poor thing. It is so hard especially with all the reminders sad

So sorry - awful thing to go through. Best wishes x

hollie1stbaby Thu 23-May-13 15:29:00

Thanks, I've been trying not to think about it but it hits me at randomn times burst in tears earlier when I had to ring lister and cancel my booking in appointment as my starter pack arrived through the post had to tell them why I no longer needed I find it hard to say

HumphreyCobbler Thu 23-May-13 15:24:30

I am so sorry. It is totally awful.

hollie1stbaby Thu 23-May-13 15:23:23

After going back and forth to lister early pregnancy unit to get my hcg levels monitored. In the last 48 hours my levels halved from 363. Still bleeding but its slowing down, will never forget what was once inside me. I new this was going to be the outcome but I stayed positive. Its took a bit out of me. Thanks for all the support from the women on here.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now