Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

maxi cosi elea travel system? who has one? should I get one?

(5 Posts)
offonajolly Tue 14-May-13 08:15:58

Hi Ladies, we are about to embark on the minefield that is out there and rather like the maxi cosi elea, would you recommend it ?

If you have it do youy know if you can use the bassinet as an overnight cot? We will most likely be away from home when baby girl is about 3 months so would like it to double up if possible.

Thabk you for your help.

Vicky

tequilacream Tue 14-May-13 14:50:41

We were seriously considering it after I saw it at the Baby Show in Feb - loved the look and feel, but have gone off it after watching this review on YouTube. The wobbling has put me off - www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijtljq5TOYo

offonajolly Tue 14-May-13 17:49:33

Yeah I have seen that video...its so hard to find one that caters to all needs though - I think it folds the best and I like a lot of the features...our other options are bugaboo chameleon 3 (though so expensive!!) and the uppa baby vista (though it doesn't fold down as well)....have also been recommended the Stokke and Silver Cross but every time I look at a new buggy I just get more confused...!

Which one are you now thinking of getting?

tequilacream Tue 14-May-13 19:20:46

I know, offonajolly, hard to choose. We ended up going for a mid-range compromise - Oyster, but also liked Britax and Cossato. Would absolutely buy Stokke - am in love with their products, but somewhat object to paying so much and having to worry that it will get stolen. Bought a used Stokke changing table though. We will get a Maxi Cosi car seat however with a family base.

Rhubarb78 Tue 14-May-13 21:44:19

Just to let you know, there is a pushchair topic under 'products' there are people on there who know loads about prams/ travel systems there. I have found it very helpful smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now