Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

Sea Bands To My Rescue!

(5 Posts)
Frenelder Fri 10-May-13 18:31:08

My auntie recommend I try Sea Bands as I've been suffering with morning sickness about 90% of the day & they are fantastic. I'm still feeling a little off but nothing like I was. I took them off before to wash up & forgot to put them back on & started to feel really sick again, they're back on & working now. If anybody else is suffering I'd recommend them 100%.

littleomar Fri 10-May-13 18:35:26

they're great. only problem is finding long enough sleeves to cover them - i'm sure loads of people at work have guessed although they are too polite to have mentioned it.

Frenelder Fri 10-May-13 18:37:46

Yes not very discret are they? I'm out in the open now so ok at work, I had to come out early as was sick so much everybody had guessed but didn't say there was no shock when I announced it though.

limetictacs Sat 11-May-13 07:00:47

I wore sea bands at my wedding as I was 8 weeks pregnant. There are lots of pics of me with them on- not the prettiest accessories. I kept them off until after the ceremony though so I do also have some nice "sea band free" photos!

cupcake78 Sat 11-May-13 07:53:25

They are good. I got two pairs so I could wear one if I was getting wet/ washing up/ bathing etc. then just changed them. I wore them day and night for over 3 months.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now