Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Sorry just a whinge!

(9 Posts)
Autumn12 Fri 10-May-13 15:49:26

I am SO bloody uncomfortable! I actually feel like I could cry today.

I'm only 27 + 3 too, and not that big.

I cannot get comfortable at my desk at work. I am constantly fidgetting. I feel like my lungs are all squished and so am out of breath. I am not sleeping well so am really tired with resulting headaches.

I have a constant heaviness in my chest that doesn't even seem to be related to eating. Gaviscon and Rennies don't really help. TMI but I feel like I need to do a massive burp but all I get is little ones that sometimes bring up acid/sick into my throat.

It's only going to get worse as I get bigger isn't it?

lockie1983 Fri 10-May-13 15:52:16

Didn't want to read + run, so have a biscuit so long as it doesn't aggravate the heartburn.

I'm 31 + 5 and some days find sitting at my desk unbearable. Can you get up and have a wander about? Or do something stood up for a break?

Autumn12 Fri 10-May-13 16:01:18

The loo break every hour helps but 5 minutes after I'm back at my desk I'm fidgetting again. I think the overtiredness isn't helping.

Hey at least I am going to be able to empathise with this baby once it arrives if it suffers from reflux wink

BlingLoving Fri 10-May-13 16:04:01

If your reflux is bad, ask your dr for ranitdene. Might help. Definitely helped me a lot.

I feel your pain. I hated being pregnant, especially while I was still working. Here's a virtual wine

knittingirl Fri 10-May-13 16:06:33

What are you sitting on? I was struggling in a desk chair, but now have a kneeling stool thing like this http://www.chairoffice.co.uk/prod/219/wood-kneeling-chair.aspx?gclid=CKCWlPzni7cCFYHHtAodkUEAhw

It keeps me in a much better posture - my back doesn't hurt now, my chest is a lot more open and I don't feel like I'm squishing the bump all the time.

knittingirl Fri 10-May-13 16:07:03
Autumn12 Fri 10-May-13 16:18:59

That looks like something I'd find comfortable right now. I wonder what the chances of getting one are.

mrspaddy Fri 10-May-13 16:21:08

Hugs.. though wouldn't be able to in RL due to big bump also.. you might not get much bigger for a while. It seems to stop and start. I have had one of those days where everything is P*ssing me off ... no harm to get it off your chest.

lockie1983 Fri 10-May-13 16:34:50

only every hour to the loo? Lucky you, baby is using mine as a pillow !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now