Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Silly question about dream genii pillow

(9 Posts)
drcharliegirl Mon 13-May-13 17:18:54

I turned mine over the other way. I find the small bit irritating, but "spoon" the long banana bit so I can support my top knee in front of me. Each to her own I guess!

rumtumtugger Mon 13-May-13 17:04:20

Trailblazers! smile

andadietcoke Sun 12-May-13 21:35:32

Inspired by this thread I tried it the wrong way last night and slept much better because I didn't end up lying on my back with the small bit in the middle of my back.

TheBookofRuth Sun 12-May-13 21:32:41

I also found it more comfortable the "wrong" way round.

arlandria666 Sun 12-May-13 21:18:35

I swap mine over sometimes having the long bit behind me supports my back better and also creates a barrier from DH lol lol :-D

samsmother Fri 10-May-13 23:08:31

But just use it whatever way feels better!

rumtumtugger Fri 10-May-13 15:26:41

Ah see that's how I had it when pg with dd1 but I tried it the other way last night and it worked better! The small thinnish bit underneath the bump and the curved bit behind my back and curving round in a better location to go between my knees. I wondered if I'd got it wrong all along but it seems not. Maybe I'm just a funny shape then!

BagCat Fri 10-May-13 15:22:26

The big bit in front of you, going down under your bump and then in between your legs and knees smile

rumtumtugger Fri 10-May-13 15:21:27

Which way round am I supposed to have it? With the big fat curved bit behind me or in front of me?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now