Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

Silly question about dream genii pillow

(9 Posts)
rumtumtugger Fri 10-May-13 15:21:27

Which way round am I supposed to have it? With the big fat curved bit behind me or in front of me?

BagCat Fri 10-May-13 15:22:26

The big bit in front of you, going down under your bump and then in between your legs and knees smile

rumtumtugger Fri 10-May-13 15:26:41

Ah see that's how I had it when pg with dd1 but I tried it the other way last night and it worked better! The small thinnish bit underneath the bump and the curved bit behind my back and curving round in a better location to go between my knees. I wondered if I'd got it wrong all along but it seems not. Maybe I'm just a funny shape then!

samsmother Fri 10-May-13 23:08:31

But just use it whatever way feels better!

arlandria666 Sun 12-May-13 21:18:35

I swap mine over sometimes having the long bit behind me supports my back better and also creates a barrier from DH lol lol :-D

TheBookofRuth Sun 12-May-13 21:32:41

I also found it more comfortable the "wrong" way round.

andadietcoke Sun 12-May-13 21:35:32

Inspired by this thread I tried it the wrong way last night and slept much better because I didn't end up lying on my back with the small bit in the middle of my back.

rumtumtugger Mon 13-May-13 17:04:20

Trailblazers! smile

drcharliegirl Mon 13-May-13 17:18:54

I turned mine over the other way. I find the small bit irritating, but "spoon" the long banana bit so I can support my top knee in front of me. Each to her own I guess!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now