Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Kicking

(6 Posts)
swaye Fri 10-May-13 13:23:39

Hi ladies,

i'm 21 weeks PG with my miracle baby boy (yay!!) He started kicking at about 16 weeks and they have been getting stronger and more frequent since. Pretty much, whenever i sit down he kicks. Just now i got an enormous kick just as i was about to sit down, quite a shock....I swore!!! I want to know if the kicks just keep getting more frequent and stronger as the weeks chug along?

Lydia161290 Fri 10-May-13 13:47:58

Yeah, the kicks become stronger as baby grows and has less room!

I'm 29 weeks now and so fascinated by the fact that my entire bump moves and I can see his foot poking out when he has a wriggle.

knittingirl Fri 10-May-13 14:08:59

Yes! I'm at 25 weeks, and can see my stomach move if the sprog gives a particularly big kick, it's so awesome smile

BraveLilBear Fri 10-May-13 14:58:43

Bigger, stronger and different! I'm also 29 weeks and in the last week or so they're more 'roll-y' and turn-y than kick-y these days! Can see bits of baby pressing on belly most of the time now, tho I haven't got a scooby doo which bits they are just yet!

Tis a fantastic feeling - enjoy!

mum2benicole Fri 10-May-13 15:08:09

yea its amazing to see them move im 25 weeks with my 1st child a little girl and she moves around all the time you can see her foot poking up and her daddy can see and feel her to her kicks and movments get stronger by the day

smile

swaye Fri 10-May-13 18:57:04

Oh my!!! How exciting lol thx ladies :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now