Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

It's the Posifrickingtivity/L aura Ashley Skirt Graduate Thread!

(997 Posts)
ChocolateCremeEggBag Tue 23-Apr-13 22:00:37

new Thread!

Zeuxippe Sun 19-May-13 16:35:50

lucky come across to the new thread linked above and let us know how you are x

Hope everything is ok lucky, have u rang the hospital?

LuckySocks13 Sun 19-May-13 09:05:02

Am panicking! Feel less pregnant today and had some pink discharge and cramping last night. Please be ok baby .

Bakingtins Sun 19-May-13 08:57:44
shellsocks Sun 19-May-13 08:24:38

Congrats choc phew what a relief grin Hope you celebrated last night smile

Sounds good to me aoife can you do it, not sure I can post links on my phone? smile

Aoifebelle Sun 19-May-13 08:12:25

Yeah chocolate and so the run of good news continues. Hurrah.

Is it about time we started thinking about a new thread? What should it be called, just so we don't lose our way and end up wandering around like little lost sheep.

How about?

PG after MC - the Posifrickingtivity gathers pace, the laura ashley skirt has been returned

Vixjane Sun 19-May-13 07:22:43

Congrats on the scan choc!!

At PIL this weekend so there's been lots of baby talk which has been quite nice (we told them after we had a can just before 7 weeks).

Also hit the 12 week mark so feeling pretty positive at the moment which makes a change!

Janie cupcakes sound delish!

JanieLovesLuckySocks Sun 19-May-13 01:01:22

Lucky I 'ate'

JanieLovesLuckySocks Sun 19-May-13 01:01:03

Nice one choc!!! Congrats smile good sock choice too!

Lucky I are 4 mini and 1 large cupcakes today, dads birthday. I don't feel guilty, they were delish! Ill be good tmro!

I'm also delighted to still be in this thread!! Yaaaaay! Group hug! X x x x

jmf294 Sat 18-May-13 23:41:07

Congratulations Choc!!
Enjoy the cakes Lucky- there certainly wouldn't be 20 left now in my house!!

Approaching the end if another thread ladies- so glad to still be here!

Pentagon Sat 18-May-13 23:11:30

woohoo! congratulations choc!

Zeuxippe Sat 18-May-13 23:04:22

Congratulations choc!! Great news grin

IBelieveInPink Sat 18-May-13 20:44:04

Yay choc! So pleased for you lovely!

Haha mummy that was exactly my thinking! Definitely leave an even number!!!! smile

Brilliant news choc!! So pleased for you hun!!

lucky those cakes would stand no chance near me - I wouldn't want to leave an odd number so would eat 2 to make 18 left - fuzzy logic I know but if it means 2 cakes then its logical in my mind!! Xx

DIYandEatCake Sat 18-May-13 17:46:52

Congratulations choc! That is lovely to see, amazing how much they change in a couple of weeks, at 7w mine was the shape and size of a kidney bean with a little flickering pulse!

Oooh getting impatient for scan now, 2 and a bit weeks to wait for my next one! But one week of that will be holiday so should go faster.

BumpKitty Sat 18-May-13 17:14:09

Brilliant news choc and I liked the sock description too smile I think anyone over 10 detests soft play!

lucky unless the cakes spell out happy birthday mother! I would deffo eat one - it seems I am a bad influence grin
And I still feel nauseous if I don't eat quickly enough in the morning but not mega bad

Happy weekends all round x

Bakingtins Sat 18-May-13 17:07:57

Congratulations choc How lovely to see a first wave!

Yay choc congrats on your scan, what lovely news smile

GardenWorm Sat 18-May-13 16:33:09

WHOOP! Choc Fab news - loving that bean was waving to a totally oblivious DS grin

Fab positive at the end of this thread - long may it continue!

ChocolateCremeEggBag Sat 18-May-13 16:19:22

lucky - very glad those cakes aren't near me, need chocolate after mister soft play party (seriously those places are my idea of hell)

Weelllll...... Saw our little bean this morning grin everything looks fine and I'm measuring 9wks 4 days so just in line with my LMP. He/she was wriggling about and waving - we said at DS but not sure he really got what was going on. So relieved - best £99 I've spent in a while.

Socks = red with multi coloured hearts -did the trick!

Got my booking in on Monday.

LuckySocks13 Sat 18-May-13 16:10:33

2mor! There is 20 so would be odd if I ate one! My mouth is drooling though! She setting up a cake business and the look like heaven! Mmmmm smile

DIYandEatCake Sat 18-May-13 15:55:23

Yum! How long til you can legitimately have one?!

LuckySocks13 Sat 18-May-13 15:25:11

Oh my goodness. My friend has just dropped of decorated chocolate cup cakes for my mums birthday. I really really want to eat one!

LuckySocks13 Sat 18-May-13 15:12:24

Can't remember what time your scan is Chocolate bit thinking of you smile 13 weeks today smile keep gazing at my scan photo. In love with it! Loving all the names. Need some girls ones to balance it out! I'm still feeling sick! Anyone around the same stage still feeling it? Didn't experience this with DS at all. Happy weekend all ..

Zeuxippe Sat 18-May-13 10:41:58

diy yes, I know! I mean imagine if you had cancer or something! Just want to get my maternity leave then get out of the dreadful place. Was unhappy to be forced into telling them early. Glad you're feeling a bit better today.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now