Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

Am I imagining it??

(3 Posts)
RJM17 Sat 20-Apr-13 15:51:20

I am 9 weeks and 4 days with dc1 and I keep getting fluttering feelings in my belly. I had noticed them last week and then I went for a scan and felt them again and at the same time the baby moved round in my belly and we saw it on the screen.
Could it be possible that I am feeling the baby move?? I know its really early on but I don't know what else it could be!! If not that does anyone know what else it could be?? X

Longfufu Sat 20-Apr-13 15:56:44

I felt movement early in both my pregnancies (around 8/9 weeks). Just don't be alarmed if you stop feeling movement though. With My current pregnancy movement stopped then started again at 21 weeks.

RJM17 Sat 20-Apr-13 16:43:28

Thanks wasn't sure if u could feel anything at this stage or if I was imagining it!! It's such a great feeling tho x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now