Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Bleeding at 11 weeks :-(

(29 Posts)
katatonic Thu 18-Apr-13 20:20:04

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

katatonic Mon 22-Apr-13 22:11:55

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

freelancegirl Mon 22-Apr-13 22:27:12

So sorry to hear that Katatonic. The previous posters are right, many of us have been through the same and gone on to have children. Midcarriage can be life changing. I've had those powerful contractions too, such a shock to the body as well as the emotions. Take care of yourself. You'll find a lot of help, information and support on the miscarriage boards here which is likely to be more helpful than what your doctor can tell you about what happens now in terms of cycles etc and also help support you with that horrible grieving process as you try to come to terms with it. Take care and be good to yourself xx

littlemisswednesday Tue 23-Apr-13 12:19:48

Oh katatonic, I'm so sorry for your loss. I went through the same thing last year at 11weeks and was having extremely painful contractions for hours - I too was completely unprepared for that and found the whole thing much more traumatic than I had ever imagined.

It takes a lot of time to get over that trauma so make sure you give yourself space to grieve and come to terms with it. Mine was last October and I'm just starting to feel like I'm properly coming out of the other side...look after yourself and keep talking to your husband - I have never loved mine more than I have these past few months, and in a very strange way it really has made me appreciate how lucky I am to have such support in my life.

xx

zumm Tue 23-Apr-13 14:16:07

You'll always remember that little child.

Thinking of you Katatonic. You are not alone. xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now