Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

I feel so ill

(8 Posts)
LandsN Thu 11-Apr-13 09:14:26

I am going to see my gp today already signed off work by consultant feel a little better today but will get checked out shame they can't listen to baby's heart beat to know everything ok x

HavingALittleFaithBaby Thu 11-Apr-13 08:56:14

Yes you can definitely take paracetamol. I would suggest you take some time off work (if you haven't already) and see you GP, just to put your mind at ease.

I didn't have the other symptoms you describe, but when I was pg with dd2, I suddenly started feeling very sick one day (and actually vomited too), and bizarrely, it turned out to be a urinary infection. I didn't have the usual symptoms of that, but apparently it's quite a common way of it showing itself in pg, so your dr may check for that. Hope you feel better soon.

MrsWajs Thu 11-Apr-13 02:50:40

You can still take Paracetamol with Aspirin (I'm a nurse smile), you'd be better to take it and lower your temp than not. And also keep up the fluids as SpagBol says smile

LandsN Thu 11-Apr-13 02:13:49

Hi thank you for your reply I am going to go to gp tomorrow and I was not sure if I could take paracetamol as I am on a daily dose of asprin did not want to chance it x

spaghettibolognese Thu 11-Apr-13 01:26:05

Also, have you tried paracetamol? That might help and is ok during pregnancy.

spaghettibolognese Thu 11-Apr-13 01:24:21

I'm hoping that someone with more experience than me answers you, but I noticed we are both up late and didn't want you fretting through the night. Stay as hydrated as you can, and get yourself to a GP, drop-in centre or clinic ASAP.

LandsN Thu 11-Apr-13 00:18:36

I am 11 weeks and think I have a throat infection but tonight I have got temp and shivers and sore throat banging head I have had all day and I feel soo sick not morning sickness it feels different any ideas of best thing to do am panicking as I have had 3 mc's and worried me feeling this ill will harm baby had scans already due to bleeding and still bleeding now don't think I have ever felt this ill sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now