Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Breech at 32 weeks

(27 Posts)
Springforward Mon 08-Apr-13 20:23:02

Hello. I just found out my baby is currently breech. I know that there's a good chance it will find its way head down naturally by 36 weeks (when I have another scan booked), but I've just made the mistake of consulting Dr Google....

Could someone please tell me some nice positive stories about breech births and healthy babies? I'm not that bothered by the idea of a planned cs to be hones, I just want my baby here safe and well.

TIA.

Skelosia Mon 06-May-13 19:22:34

Bit worried about this hip dysplasia, not been told that would be a problem for us. I had to have my 20 well scan repeated, and at the first scan baby was head down, then the second was transverse, which baby has stayed in since. Well be having or 36 week scan in for Weeks though and hope baby turns. Congratulations on your baby turning though OP and I've found this thread very useful.

StiffyByng Tue 07-May-13 08:16:55

Hurray, Springforward! That's great news.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now