Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Did you take a towel in your labour bag, and did you use it?

(26 Posts)
NoTeaForMe Sat 06-Apr-13 17:24:49

That's it really-a towel takes up quite a bit of space and last time I took one in but didn't use it. Should I take one? Don't they provide towels in hospital anyway?

Your hospital should give you info on what you need to take. For example, I've have four ops in eye hospital and told specifically not to bring towels they are provided they don't like wet towels hanging about. My local MLU specify you DO need to bring towels. I had both dc in diff hospital (induced) then transferred to local MLU same day to help with bf and my towels were still wet they gave me some. Never been given mat pads though.

I've hot two bags again this time, one for me, one for baby. Also go carrier to leave in car with extra nappies/pads/pants/clothes just in case I need to stay in linger than z day as yes my two towels go take up a lot if room!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now