Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Advice please

(5 Posts)
Adreamz Wed 03-Apr-13 12:56:21

Im 14weeks today and I've had a small amount of rose coloured discharge and a little abdo pain this morning. I don't want to tell the family as tey will all get panicky and now the discharge is clear again. Does anyone think I should get it checked out or is this normal?

Personally i would get it checked out. Better to be safe than sorry! Ring the hospital, can't think of the name of the ward, but they have a dept where pg woman who have concerns can go (sorry, not much help, sure someone with a better memory than me will come along soon!)

Congrats!

ps. you're concerned enough to post here..that tells me you're concerned. Please go!

RJM17 Wed 03-Apr-13 13:05:47

I would get checked. If you are already registered you can just call maternity ward if not speak to early pregnancy clinic or bep clinic as they monitor women in early pregnancy.
Sure you will be fine but better to be safe than sorry.
Please let us know how u get on x

birdofthenorth Wed 03-Apr-13 13:17:50

You need head to your hospital's
Early Pregnancy Unit who will hopefully offer you a scan (not necessarily today) for reassurance. It is likely nothing but I wouldn't ignore any bleed at this stage. Good luck.

Adreamz Wed 03-Apr-13 22:00:59

Epau said to get midwife to refer for scan. Midwife was not concerned. I feel uneasy tonight as I have a bit of abdo pain (which could be bloating). Life's too stressful :-(

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now