Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Oedema under my bump...????

(4 Posts)
MightBeMad Wed 03-Apr-13 14:15:40

I'd second loony's advice. It may well be nothing to worry about but unusual odema should definitely be discussed with your midwife or doctor. Good luck!

looneytune Wed 03-Apr-13 10:38:19

I've neer had this with any pregnancies before, only on my ankles and hands. I'd call the midwife or maternity ward if I was you. Hope they are helpful x

Pontouf Wed 03-Apr-13 08:29:40

Anybody?

Pontouf Tue 02-Apr-13 18:41:13

Just wondered if anyone else has had this. I am 39+3 with DC2 and in on top of my fat fingers, ankles and feet I am now getting fluid collecting in my tummy on the underside of my bump. I was overweight before getting pg bad have always carried weight on my tummy so the bottom of my bump is still slightly flabby, though rock hard at the top. Where all this fluid has collected it is really tender and I can't bear to have any clothing touching it. Am having to wear my underwear right down low and then my trousers/leggings right over the bump to keep everything up! Just wondered if anyone else had suffered with oedema in this area and is there's anything that can be done to reduce it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now