Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Has anyone had Claire Mellon as their consultant?

(9 Posts)
TakingTheStairs Thu 28-Mar-13 23:04:45

My GP has recommended a few consultants to me and the one I'm leaning most towards is Claire Mellon. Has anybody used her recently and were you happy?

PseudoBadger Thu 28-Mar-13 23:23:58

I was under her in 2010 at the Whittington. She was very kind and I had no com

PseudoBadger Thu 28-Mar-13 23:24:21

No complaints about my care.

TakingTheStairs Fri 29-Mar-13 04:09:32

Thank you pseudo that's reassuring to hear.

dubmum1 Sat 08-Jun-13 19:33:40

I saw Claire Mellon for the birth of my second child. She was fantastic and I would definitely recommend her to anyone who has the option. She really supported me in the type of birth I wanted and I really can't praise her enough.

Shellywelly1973 Sat 08-Jun-13 23:29:51

Is she still at the Whittington?

nofrills Sun 09-Jun-13 08:30:05

She is an excellent consultant in my experience but I'm afraid she has very recently taken a sabbatical so is not working at the mo

TakingTheStairs Tue 18-Jun-13 16:48:53

Hello, Just for anyone looking for info on Claire Mellon. I did decide to go with her as my consultant, despite her being away for two months of my pregnancy (2nd trimester so I'm not worried), she is really helpful and lovely.
Her NHS hospital is Homerton and her private consulting rooms are at the London Clinic. I'll be having my baby at the Portland with Claire.

Allison3 Wed 14-Sep-16 12:15:47

What did you think of Claire? Was she supportive of hypnobirthing/natural birth plan?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now