Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Nighttime Nightmares :-(

(3 Posts)
lucybrad Tue 19-Mar-13 17:20:46

No advice - just to say not long left now!

hello (great name!). I'm just 35 weeks today but have had a similar few nights and still weeks to go!

I don't have any magic remedies, but lavender can help, plus if I go downstairs with a snuggly blanket and loads of cushions on the sofa and watch quiet tv until I drop off that can help. Or if DH sleeps in the spare room that can help - i find that my annoyance at him either being asleep, or my guilt at waking him up both keep my mind racing, so eliminating that helps. I might have a quick snack or milk as I get night time munchies if i've been awake too long and have bad heartburn.

And the pillow between the legs does seem to make a difference for me.

Los of sympathy to you. Hope you get a better night tonight.

waitingtopop Tue 19-Mar-13 13:09:40

Please someone some advice on something that will help me sleep at night!!! 39 weeks and haven't been sleeping at night for a while but last night was horrific... Horrendous acid indigestion/reflux, aches from sleeping on my left, waking up needing to pee every 2 hours, pelvic pain and awful back ache.. General discomfort and annoyance at DH sleeping soundly next to me -.- .. And nothing seems to help at all :-( anyone got any wonder worker that helps them sleep at night an insight into this secret would be sooooooo much appreciated !! x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now