Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

37 weeks and beyond uncomfortable!!

(5 Posts)
Katrina33 Tue 19-Mar-13 19:54:03

Sorry to hear you are all uncomfortable too! Although misery does love company wink.

I've been a bit more comfortable today, but I think that's because I've hardly done anything!

Fingers crossed for some sleep tonight smile x

birdofthenorth Tue 19-Mar-13 14:25:02

Same here, woke up constantly all night long last night and suffering from all manor of back ache and discomfort today. About to try a cheeky power nap in my car between meetings before I lose all ability to function! I remember being like this at 41 weeks with DD but not at 37. Knackered, grumpy and achy all over!

waitingtopop Tue 19-Mar-13 12:34:46

I'm 39 weeks and could cry! I'm so uncomfortable & really struggle sleeping at night, I've tried everything pillows, hot water bottles, lying on my left side, raising my bump, paracetamol, horlicks literally everything and still can't sleep I'm going to go and buy some lavender oil & clary sage oil & put a couple of drops in my bath clary sage is meant to help bring on labour and be a strong relaxant so even if it doesn't make my baby come I might finally get some unbroken sleep!!

Good luck xx

twinklesparkles Tue 19-Mar-13 11:35:33

No tips, but sympathy and hugs.

I'm 37 weeks also and finding it rather difficult.
Let's hope our babies will be here soon .... Although mine seems to be trying to come out of my side :/ no idea why she's pushing that way..

Katrina33 Tue 19-Mar-13 01:56:26

Hi everyone,

I'm 37 weeks pregnant and right now I am so uncomfortable hmm. My bump feels like it could split!

I can't comfy in bed, I've tried propping up with all sorts of pillows, a hot water bottle, paracetamol, hot drink....nothing is helping.

Any tips? Thank you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now