Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

When should you get measured

(6 Posts)
ZuleikaD Mon 18-Mar-13 14:41:30

Also, once you've been measured properly you can often pick up really nice slightly-used ones on ebay. Otherwise HotMilk ones etc can be very pricey.

eltsihT Mon 18-Mar-13 08:13:36

I wore breast feeding lounge bra's which come in sizes s, m, l etc, i think they were from mamaway, which I could sleep in, and wear all day, they also dried in 30 mins on the washing line which was great when I got puked on. After bout 6 weeks, (as soon as I was really ready to venture out I went and got measured properly, and bought my nice breast feeding bras.

ZuleikaD Mon 18-Mar-13 07:59:31

I bought one cheapo one for the first couple of weeks and then went to get measured properly (do NOT go to M&S - recommend Bravissimo) a few weeks in when everything had settled down a bit.

Celia1978 Mon 18-Mar-13 01:56:27

I was told you should get measured right at the end of your pregnancy - after your baby drops, so 38+. This is because your ribs go in a bit when this happens so you get a truer idea of your back measurement.

purplewoofer Sun 17-Mar-13 23:31:03

Sorry * Brest and *bra.

purplewoofer Sun 17-Mar-13 23:29:51

For a barest feeding bra? Currently 33 weeks and starting to pack my bag. The bars I have are just normal ones but was measured at 20 weeks. Am I likely to grow much more?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now